It's happened YET again !!!

stacksbranning

lol @ "real man" "being a man"

aint no standardised definition for that

you all just add and take away what you want to suit you and mould it into your own thing

ill say being a man is not giving a f*ck and doing what you need to do, dont need to prove sh*t to anyone

you can say no, but then someone else will come and say a real man doesnt use deoderant or suttum, but that may not fit your definition, then what?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

birmingham, come from a family of male fighters so was forced into it.

na man i appealed every stage except actually going to court, got some good char witnesses etc but they just wern't having none of it lol..

going to apply again next year sometime

yh they must be getting strict now they used to be pretty easy to get around a few years back, good luck hanging on to the bugger once you finally get one tho lol.

• Upvote 1

It's this reason why i respect how most gypsies handle their problems, in a controlled way where both sides are on it.. winner gets the respect and the pride.. loser has to take the L and keep it moving.

being with 4-5 people, chasing 1 person AND STILL using weapons is a faggot ting

and let's get real, moretime words don't settle problems but neither should killing someone.. an even and fair middle ground is a fist fight.. if you can't fist fight.. learn/Practice

i sorted something out with words once..everything was bless..next minute the guy sees me up town clubbin 1 time pissed out my face...knocked me clean out, eyes rolling back in my head n all sorts... if we didn't "settle" it with words i would of stayed on guard and it wouldn't of happened

To be fair, women do use reason and that's why certain man go out on road and jook man up then walk in at home to hear "BOOOOYYYYY GET YA BACKSIDE IN ERE" and then man responds "yes ma" walking in the front room to get a clap round the ear.

Reason is the way forward. If you can't reason, next man should not reason with you to do you something for no reason. I believe in my life. I believe in my children's lives and if man come and tried to take my kid's life, then he will soon know reason when it come lookin for him. Straight talk.

I'm not a bad man. I'm a peacekeeper. When you have kids and grow a true set of nuts, that's when you start to appreciate life more and that's when you stop getting involved in stupid madnesses that serve your own life no justice whatsoever.

• Upvote 1

It's this reason why i respect how most gypsies handle their problems, in a controlled way where both sides are on it.. winner gets the respect and the pride.. loser has to take the L and keep it moving.

being with 4-5 people, chasing 1 person AND STILL using weapons is a faggot ting

and let's get real, moretime words don't settle problems but neither should killing someone.. an even and fair middle ground is a fist fight.. if you can't fist fight.. learn/Practice

i sorted something out with words once..everything was bless..next minute the guy sees me up town clubbin 1 time pissed out my face...knocked me clean out, eyes rolling back in my head n all sorts... if we didn't "settle" it with words i would of stayed on guard and it wouldn't of happened

:/

But winning a fight doesnt make you right

Just means your stronger/can fight better/bigger whatever the reason behind it is

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1