di stab INSIDE di club

Guest chap44uns

Bane

You can eat your cake and have it. If you man are saying he is a good positive lad,...fair play. But i haven't seen anything posted to justify that.

Well how many ''positive'' things do people have of themselves online, should he have only posted up pictures with white lads, or wearing suits at weddings, or made youtube compilation vids of his school/college/uni results etc, should he upload his pay slips from any jobs he has?

What positive things should he put up? Futhermore what positive things does the average person put up

I cant speak for, but personally I am sad to see another young life loss, especially someone wasn't that deep into that lifestyle which some people are trying to imply

And people are saying they knew him personally and have confirmed the nickname thing, yet people want to question it

In an urban london school its a very likely children growing up to gangsta rap, seeing wars on tv, and violence in films etc are susceptible to handing out nicknames of peoples descriptions based on weapons and in this case bullets

It has always come across that black people embarrass you, the whole england kit makes sense now

And is so easy to get into a fight in a rave but I guess I forget you all go clubs with no monkeys, even though look in the mirror and your skin is the same as theirs except you had the benefits of self-control, a better environment to be raised in or more opps.

You all complain about racism and how all of you as individuals should be judged on merit, yet you are quick to cast out a section of your own demo graph because of colour thus linking there actions between two totally different black people on the race rather than the culture/society/economical reasons

Your all ignorant to things till they happen to you/people you care about

It could have been any body with their own story who got stabbed and killed and had there past dug up and posted online for ''tr-olling and banter'' just so happened to be a guy nicknamed bullet since he was 11/12 years old and used to rap because of his friends/area did growing up and was influenced by his olders Warlock/Brutality etc

But yea in before for chapsFingersBAmz borderline dyslexic reply and negs

So owning a one off first ever england kit that was for sale during the euros for £14:99 means I am embarassed to be black?

Yet its okay for you and your sporting room fellas to cop a Spain, German, Italy and Holland kits and wear it with no qualms

You really think I copped that shirt as some sort of act of patriotism?

I Don't really need a mixed breed like your self questioning me level of comfort in my own skin...

Lets not go there bruh.

As I said before I am not going to elaborate on my previous point again. Take it as you want

R.I.P to the lad.

>>>>

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

But you do come across as thinking what will white people thoughts be when they hear this tragic news as the most vital issue, and what his family and friends must be going through as an after thought. #devilsadvocate

Dont even bother wasting your time with him

The guy is all rhetoric and buzzwords with no substance behind it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8d461b51518bc1af1f0681b442ea4715.jpeg

He might have been a kool yute but he got caught up in hype obviously with the pics, I'm guessing it was similar on the night he got stabbed.

Probably got into some hype and never thought it would go there.

Fam I don't think u understand

A couple dons on here actually knew the guy so there is no way he could have brought any of this on himself he was a 'bless guy' he was 'humble' even tho he 'did his ting'

basically he was cool man on here knew him so don't diss innit

:rofl:

• Downvote 1

8d461b51518bc1af1f0681b442ea4715.jpeg

He might have been a kool yute but he got caught up in hype obviously with the pics, I'm guessing it was similar on the night he got stabbed.

Probably got into some hype and never thought it would go there.

Fam I don't think u understand

A couple dons on here actually knew the guy so there is no way he could have brought any of this on himself he was a 'bless guy' he was 'humble' even tho he 'did his ting'

basically he was cool man on here knew him so don't diss innit

:rofl:

Profit jog on mate.

Guest Chelsea Jack

dno y u man reply to forum madness its a sickness.

is this mg?

wa gwan fam hows di appeal

It's Tulse or his protege jas

nope.. mods do an ip check and confirm

and for the record i aint spoken to tulse in months, he's disappeared

Guest Chelsea Jack

You're the one talking to yourself online fella

and pretending ur getting hacked

drop me out of your debauchery mate, i left the tr0ll game a while back now.. I'm jus tryna be a productive user, let me post in peace

THEY KEEP PULLING ME BACK IN

Pretending? My account has been compromised the person is trying to hard to imitate the way I post it is clearly not me how can I post from that account when I am at work and that is a goverment IP addy and the other one is my mobile. I dont have time to do this foolishness what is the exact point?

Pretending? My account has been compromised the person is trying to hard to imitate the way I post it is clearly not me how can I post from that account when I am at work and that is a goverment IP addy and the other one is my mobile. I dont have time to do this foolishness what is the exact point?

Stop using my account this aint on mods ban The Somalian account this is rediculous

Guest Chelsea Jack

nah marucs i empathize with you mate, this should be sorted out cos it's a bit odd

but dnt take your frustration out on me and point fingers saying im CONFIRMATION.. Cheers fella