di stab INSIDE di club

Guest chap44uns

My young don still,

Guy was fully blessed Im not even gonna entertain any of the silly comments, just gonna clear up a few bits....

1. His name was bullet due to his head shape and nothing else

2. Everyone has had days were they are dressed like he was in the vid, doesn't mean he went to rave like that or on any funny vibe. He was out celebrating

Humble yute, he done his thing but was humble about it. Studying as well etc

noone is saying he went humble etc

but everyone has been in a uni rave were di monkeys drink a little 2,2 glasses of moet and start thinking thier rick ross

I agree.

It doesn't follow that anyone who was caught up in a madness was on that hype though.

Anyway, this is VIP2 so......no more said

RIP

• Upvote 1

klejfksldfwnalkje bullet cos of his headshape

yh mate n all my buddies call me shankaman cos i like to yam di lamb, leave it out

end of the day if ur talkin all this big man talk on youtube videos, if it kicks off how can u be humble after chatting bare sh*t

r

e

etg

eth

eth

eth

the

het

e

hteth

eth

eth

eht

eth

eth

ewra

fak

lmao i was against all these comments but f*ckin ell

:lmao:

/

anyone that accepts a nickname that is basically taking the piss out of themself is a walking victim imo

Truss.

You man like justifying stuff that screams leeeave it yeah.

You know what world we live in. A name like 'bullet' sadly only adds fuel to di fire.

regardless of race with a name like that and that sort of crime. Peeps will only shrug shoulders.

168446_10150126425805359_2820990_n.jpg

Sa this posted on FB earlier and just proves my point 'A picture paints a 1000 words'

And most of these certain man saying R.I.P on FB/twitter just want a bit of gas (likes) for there own ego

• Downvote 3

STFU Afroman

Coz he's with his dons who are throwing up middle fingers and click clacking he deserved it?

Everyone gets gassed in front of a camera. I know the most humble guys who do gun fingers in group pictures.

I don't have a problem with the picture. Its pieces this all plays to the bigger jigsaw

You aint gonna explain that to the average reader in the paper that he was good lad. With a name like 'bullet' and those pictures posted ..

first thing I saw with regards to this guy was a rap video link and the news of the story going aroung fb. ..

First impressions last.

You can eat your cake and have it. If you man are saying he is a good positive lad,...fair play. But i haven't seen anything posted to justify that.

Sorry

it is what it is.

Guest chap44uns

Not defending the guy, but in Oceana on a Wednesday anyone can get their boat rocked for the most minor thing.

There is a difference between getting ur boat rocked and getting stabbed

Certain man on this forum are out of touch with reality, go to any ends in London and guys will be doing the same thing.

Spitting bars in videos, posing with their mandem, using "road names".

Good or bad they will all be doing it.

Does that mean that they should all be stabbed to death?

Anyone can get caught up in a madness in a dance, all it takes is the wrong look and its on.

• Upvote 2