Go home to where you belong...

Afroman

Guest CONFIRMATION

Why do you keep cussing lahi, confirmation? Along with me he gave you nuff props telling us you called him etc and you are doing well and can't wait to be back on here banging out on the e blocks.

If anything in your next hit single you should name check him and invite him to the video shoot

#KEPTTHELEGENDALIVE

none of this makes any sense to me soz

Was gona say how nobody got relaxed about racism n only reason it's a thing again now in ur head is cos the tv n internet has built up a big wave of sh*t

We'll never all be the same n conflict n name calling will always occur. As long as no1s on the train shouting at their phone in their mad language then we should all get along fine, all we can do is make the most out of the circumstances atleast til our numbers even out n we start killin each other

This last page got a large lol

Is it fair to say since the riots white people have been more openly racist towards black people?

Like after 9/11 the paki/terrorist talk increased?

So it was always there simmering underneath but that was the catalyst to be more open?

Think crimewatch should show more black murders of whites think it will then simmer down again tbh.

tbh i think black people have become a bit relaxed in regards to racism against them

main reasons for this muslims and pakistanis have been the the no.1 hate target for the last few years now and most racism is directed towards them, black racism fallen back into the shadows until recently with the footy situations

living in london (and other large urban cities) with a large black community and large mix of other races you become slighlty oblivious to it and think nah no racism in london its all up north where it happens

add to that the amount of white women you see pushing prams with mixed babies and amount of white girls going for black guys, black guys got a bit too comfortable with them thinknig nah these women cant be racist

I never understand the "theres no racism in London" talk. Went into that new Primark on Totty court road one day last week, everyone working there was black, no exaggeration. People might not shout "nigger" at you but its staring you in the face almost every day that things arent equal.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

deemz gon' be deemz.

Most daemons share this woman's views.

Many are just discreet with it

And u share this view

Along with all the rest of the constant bitching u do

I'm sure u dont feel a need to tell people on the bus tho

In fact I'm willing to bet u have a gang of pale artsy gay mates u go camera shopping with

• Upvote 3

deemz gon' be deemz.

Most daemons share this woman's views.

Many are just discreet with it

And u share this view

Along with all the rest of the constant bitching u do

I'm sure u dont feel a need to tell people on the bus tho

In fact I'm willing to bet u have a gang of pale artsy gay mates u go camera shopping with

LOL at this dusty f*ckroach...

Im not you. bout artsy gay mates

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not actually prepared to get into a discussion about much with you tbh. You're the kinda tramp I actively avoid engaging with.

But most menial jobs in London and around the country are filled by ethnic people, and a lot of that comes down to lack of opportunity and negative stereotypes which are side effects of racism. If the playing field was completely level this wouldnt be the case. Like I always say though, we all know the rules of game. You can either sit down and cry about it or try and win with the hand youve been dealt.

of course they are u dodo

that's the only argument for their increasing existence here, cheap labour we apparently needed after the war n then continued needing into the growth and still need despite the recession

they're generally, relatively uneducated, unskilled soldier ants who breed a shitload of angry kids

what are u suggesting? a redistribution of wealth?

what ur lookin for is communism

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is it fair to say since the riots white people have been more openly racist towards black people?

So it was always there simmering underneath but that was the catalyst to be more open?

Think crimewatch should show more black murders of whites think it will then simmer down again tbh.

tbh i think black people have become a bit relaxed in regards to racism against them

main reasons for this muslims and pakistanis have been the the no.1 hate target for the last few years now and most racism is directed towards them, black racism fallen back into the shadows until recently with the footy situations

living in london (and other large urban cities) with a large black community and large mix of other races you become slighlty oblivious to it and think nah no racism in london its all up north where it happens

add to that the amount of white women you see pushing prams with mixed babies and amount of white girls going for black guys, black guys got a bit too comfortable with them thinknig nah these women cant be racist

I never understand the "theres no racism in London" talk. Went into that new Primark on Totty court road one day last week, everyone working there was black, no exaggeration. People might not shout "nigger" at you but its staring you in the face almost every day that things arent equal.

:/

never heard anyone say there is no racism in london still

/

most hotels and coffee shops in particular starbucks have eastern europeans working there is that still racist

Surprises me when I see guys like M12 talk how they do. Knowing you don't live far from and come from the same kinda sh*t hole as me. I've got many friends of other ethnic origins who have done well enough for themselves and they all had the same chance as the next man really growing up in these areas and never heard them complaining of different playing fields etc. They just worked hard and got/going where they want to be.

Racism seems a bigger issue down South IMO, considering a lot of guys think it's all up North

• Upvote 1

/

most hotels and coffee shops in particular starbucks have eastern europeans working there is that still racist

Yeah it is. For similar reasons, theres a stereotype that people from those backgrounds are good for service roles because they will work harder and accept being paid under the market rate. That stereotype doesnt transfer as well into professional jobs though does it.

Guest Chelsea Jack

they're generally, relatively uneducated, unskilled soldier ants who breed a shitload of angry kids

couldnt resist the tr0ll

not a pc way of putting it but he aint really tr0llin tbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

couldnt resist the tr0ll

not a pc way of putting it but he aint really tr0llin tbh

i even put the generally n relatively in italics n they still aint havin it

as in relative to the people here already

in comparison they are not as educated or as skilled

m12 wants handouts tbh

what he basically described are most of the white chavs i see in dagenham-he was tr0lling

well they aint getting ur posh london office jobs

/

Can vouch for the polak damiens in star bucks in particular we had 3 polish people rotate as managers they were sideways

I think racial segregation is always going to be a issue in the country you just need to prove to the people around you that ur competent or exceptional skill at what you do

There is clicky Indians or whites in a lot of establishment you just need to be the best in ur surroundings earn the respect and thus break the racial obstacles but do enough ethnics get the oppertunty in the first place is the bigger question IMO

yeah mate i want handouts.

Surprises me when I see guys like M12 talk how they do. Knowing you don't live far from and come from the same kinda sh*t hole as me. I've got many friends of other ethnic origins who have done well enough for themselves and they all had the same chance as the next man really growing up in these areas and never heard them complaining of different playing fields etc. They just worked hard and got/going where they want to be.

Racism seems a bigger issue down South IMO, considering a lot of guys think it's all up North

I defo know what you're saying, the playing field aint level for anyone from where we're from by default, but I think it is still easier being non ethnic.

Guest Chelsea Jack

yeah mate i want handouts.

I defo know what you're saying, the playing field aint level for anyone from where we're from by default, but I think it is still easier being non ethnic.

depends, if u get some working class cockney white lad who's smart and defo qualified for a job he's still going to be looked down upon by some middle class whites and even blacks because of the way he speaks

In 2012, as far as employment is concerned class discrimination is the main issue at hand in this country imo .. this aint the 1970s

• Downvote 1