Go home to where you belong...

Afroman

guys want snooty city office jobs n wana go on about how england is racist

i don't know 1 white guy i grew up with that has 1 of these jobs

it's all engineering round here, generations of factory workers that'd laugh in ur face if u went up n asked for their thoughts on class discrimination

they know they never had any opportunities compared to cunts down the road but they don't go round playin the victim

it aint equal n it aint fair but u don't get to stroll along n demand the world with your racial bribery, get in line u c*nt

• Upvote 4

Guest Chelsea Jack

guys want snooty city office jobs n wana go on about how england is racist

i don't know 1 white guy i grew up with that has 1 of these jobs

it's all engineering round here, generations of factory workers that'd laugh in ur face if u went up n asked for their thoughts on class discrimination

they know they never had any opportunities compared to cunts down the road but they don't go round playin the victim

it aint equal n it aint fair but u don't get to stroll along n demand the world with your racial bribery, get in line u c*nt

BRA f*ck*ng VO!

not actually prepared to get into a discussion about much with you tbh. You're the kinda tramp I actively avoid engaging with.

But most menial jobs in London and around the country are filled by ethnic people, and a lot of that comes down to lack of opportunity and negative stereotypes which are side effects of racism. If the playing field was completely level this wouldnt be the case. Like I always say though, we all know the rules of game. You can either sit down and cry about it or try and win with the hand youve been dealt.

erm.....

im sorry but the african lads who wipe the piss from my hands in the club, and sweep away the sh*t i throw on the floor, are just as thick as the white lads who are picking up chewing gum off the floor in any given town center in the uk.

end of the day theres no lack of chances out there for di darkies its just you look down on anyone who is successful and call them bountys, its a vicous circle, its easy to blame the white man so you do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

u any good with wires? kno how to solder by any chance?

r ur hands small but firm?

no homo

n i ain't social altho im a fan of his werk

yes to all mate

in the new yr i should be needing a guy to do repair werk

i was jus plannin on gettin my lil bro involved or even a little yella fella

but i see no reason why i cant rely on an internet stupid f*cking prick

Guest Chelsea Jack

Phil we goin down the Rs on saturday to smash f*ck out of some reading lads and then a couple brasses? The bugle's on me mate

YOU Rsssssss

one its sunday

two you wouldnt last five minutes down the bush/acton/grove/northolt.

mate me n ashman went down there with a couple millwall lads and turned a few you of you over in the Springbok

come in there with knuckle dusters n coshes and your prawn sandwich brigade f*ck*ng melted

you'll all get ironed out

MILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Guest Chelsea Jack

u any good with wires? kno how to solder by any chance?

r ur hands small but firm?

no homo

n i ain't social altho im a fan of his werk

yes to all mate

in the new yr i should be needing a guy to do repair werk

i was jus plannin on gettin my lil bro involved or even a little yella fella

but i see no reason why i cant rely on an internet stupid f*cking prick

I've never tr0lled a single day in my life, you've got the wrong guy fella

Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

Theodore Dalrymple