Go home to where you belong...

Afroman

all the foreign individuals and families in the UK who sponge off the government and produce kids to Get more benefits should be booted out and put on an island and blown up

how about foreign individuals who come and work in the sex trade? should they be allowed to put their rinsed vaginas in dumb english peoples mouths and spread aids across the country?

• Upvote 4

rah isnt local the user 'steffidge'

what man are changing usernames and becoming bad boys ye? snm

Eh

Swear u banned me a good 5 yrs back when I was at school n u rapped on YouTube

Hence the name change

We've both come a long way by the sounds of it mate, let's start a fresh

I wouldn't talk about bad boys tho, ur a semi grown man

• Upvote 2

its also why u gotta love china, brazil and the rest new emerging economies.

they didnt enslave no one, or force anyone to trade with them or else

f*ck*ng daemonz

had a larger slave population than america and last nation to abolish it, they been daemonz

True about the slave population, however it werent the natives bringing them, they were shipped over by the colonial deemz who committed similar atrocities against the native population

i wrote a big thing out n accidentally deleted it

basically china was slaving its own people n surrounding guys for centuries n chopping off their cocks n painting their face n all sorts of perverted savagery

venom is a dumb guy

n the global market was established by england and without it the situations in these developing countries would be alot different

also andrew marr is probably a twat i seen his book by the same name n it had a sad oriental child on the front

its also why u gotta love china, brazil and the rest new emerging economies.

they didnt enslave no one, or force anyone to trade with them or else

f*ck*ng daemonz

had a larger slave population than america and last nation to abolish it, they been daemonz

True about the slave population, however it werent the natives bringing them, they were shipped over by the colonial deemz who committed similar atrocities against the native population

should have made that clear, also same modern day problems of race we have in the west but worst.

lol @ no slavery in china, they have had their fair bit of f*ckery

cant put no nation on earth on a pedestal, abominations have happened in every corner

just certain deamonz have that record and continue to smash