Did all humans originate from Africa?

Guest chap44uns

I don't mind religious people, most I know are the coolest people

What I don't like is hippocrates that pick and choose what they should follow, constantly break the laws, then try talk to me like I'm below them

If youve had pre/extramarital sex, lied, stole etc then don't even look in my direction

• Upvote 1

comes to a point that you can only laugh at someone's ignorance as they keep expressing it

on religion, toney is like that ulysses twat...

dawkings ya know.... some wasteman kmt

however, from when you say theres no evidence that black people ever went to america

and talk about 'primitive' technology... its clear you're more pleased with the selected mis- information and HIS-story you have

then you say...."nah the bible literally says days, so it must mean days"

this is even though in many parts of the bible its been described that a day to God is like a thousand years to man

how did ceaser know about a 'round earth' when making the calendars?

well that had been in use in Egypt BEFORE HIM, where a fixed year of 365 days was in use, drifting by one day against the sun in four years.

@ least come to the table with some valid information and show that you have a basic understanding of all sides of the argument

and not just sound like a dawkings bitch...like thun would sound like an alex jones bitch

your level of ignorance of black/ african history is extremely high which means and growing up in church dont mean sh*t and is no yardstick of biblical / christian knowledge especially when your mum who still probably goes church also believes the Borgia picture of jesus christ is what he really looked like.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Rimac makes me sick tbh. You can suck Dawkins penis stil, better yet, lick his arse like you like doing to bitches.

I constantly see you belittle African history and religion and focus on what the Europeans brainwash you to think. You constantly go on about how much you think religions bad yet fail to question the greed of humans in general. You always denounce African history and praise Euro centric history. You can f*ck off tbh. You fail to use logic on African history too, like Isa being black, failing to see the distribution of people on this planet.

your level of ignorance of black/ african history is extremely high which means and growing up in church dont mean sh*t and is no yardstick of biblical / christian knowledge especially when your mum who still probably goes church also believes the Borgia picture of jesus christ is what he really looked like.

1st of what has my mums knowledge got to do with mine?

I am forever telling her to drop that trash but she feels it promotes good principles, I can't really argue with her on that point, my stance though is that it isn't necessarily needed to raise children the right way by parents who have their own strong ideals.

I know I won't need it to raise children if I do have any.

I feel church in this country is nothing but negative to the young black mind as seeing a white Jesus Christ on the cross can only make a black child feel inferior growing up, me coon?, please.

I used to attend African history classes in Archway in my own time, the teacher actually tried to tell us the stuff about Africans sailing to The Americas, I don't have to believe what he is stating as fact just as I don't believe Jesus could of been white, there is no bias in my opinion.

I clashed with him regarding Septimius Severus being fully black aswell.

I don't give a f*ck about being Afrocentric or Eurocentric, I just care about the truth, end of.

• Upvote 1

You fail to use logic on African history too, like Isa being black, failing to see the distribution of people on this planet.

:/

Anyway, it's sad that you lot can't actually see what will help the black cause in the long run.

If everybody is taught in school that no matter what part of the world you come from, we all descend from a small group of black africans and we are ALL related, no matter what skin tone, which can be proved by genetics, that is the key to race relations, respect and harmony.

If that was known throughout history the transatlantic slave trade could never of occurred, the holocaust would never of happened.

Stephen Lawrence would probably still be here today.

You fail to use logic on African history too, like Isa being black, failing to see the distribution of people on this planet.

Anyway, it's sad that you lot can't actually see what will help the black cause in the long run.

If everybody is taught in school that no matter what part of the world you come from, we all descend from a small group of black africans and we are ALL related, no matter what skin tone, which can be proved by genetics, that is the key to race relations, respect and harmony.

If that was known throughout history the transatlantic slave trade could never of occurred, the holocaust would never of happened.

Stephen Lawrence would probably still be here today.

th_343nsdc.gif

• Downvote 2

This is the moment when I realised arguing here is futile.

You assume you religious folk are one entity but in reality you ain't even singing from the same hymn sheet (no pun).

It all boils down to this end of the day.

Anybody saying they don't believe in the Big Bang due to something not being able to come from nothing is being a stupid f*ck*ng prick themselves if they cant answer how an intelligent being came from nothing also.

The question is essentially the same, but the fact is we are here, which proves something did come from nothing ultimately, this makes the question and any doubt this is possible redundant.

In anycase I would much rather believe that a tiny particle came from nowhere as opposed to an intelligent being just coming from nowhere.

Did I every question the big bang theory? Did I say I don't believe in it? Why do you find it unacceptable that god could have crwated the big bang on purpose.

If you believe in multi-universe, it is possible for god to have created multiple universes, if the most highest wanted.

You're just as close minded as them clowns that say "i believe in science." I know scientist who are religious and seeing what happens to cellsvin a microscope enhances their belief in god. Learning about engineeringabd aviation, personally enhanced my belief in god. The universe is so complex in its engineering that, imo, allah did create and engineer the universe and gave us the ability to find out facts of the universe and technology for ourselves. Whats the point of knowing everything and not finding out stuff? Pointless!

• Downvote 1

God has always been here. If you think multiverses are true, then that backs it up.

My idea of a multiverse is that the start of our universe could of been the inside of a black hole from another galaxy.

They say there are black holes at the centre of every single galaxy, the matter which gets sucked inside has to meet somewhere though which is

The Singularity

At the center of a black hole lies the singularity, where matter is crushed to infinite density.

I feel that there has to come a point in time where the singularity becomes so dense it is unable to accept anything else, you probably know this state is called a white hole, I feel the point in time where a black hole singularity would become saturated is the point at which it becomes a white hole.

I came to this conclusion by myself, through my interest in astrophotography and how light travels from distant objects, but looking around I found something from Hawking in which he said it's possible the Big Bang could of been both a black hole and a white hole.

Anyway, at this point I assume the white hole can explode outwards inside the black hole and this could be the beginning of a new universe.

Current black hole theory does contradict my idea though

This region does not exist for black holes that have formed through gravitational collapse.

but it goes on to say

nor are there any known physical processes through which a white hole could be formed.

Which indicates to me not enough is known about white holes and it could still be possible.

Beyond the multiverse though and regarding the actual beginning, current antimatter theory states that matter and antimatter cancel each other out when they meet, and if they can cancel each other out interms of mass then the opposite can also be true and they can create mass from nothing.

There are holes in the theory though but that is my current stance in regards to the actual beginning.

• Upvote 1

Literally just found some quotes which would back up my idea.

Some researchers have proposed that when a black hole forms, a big bang occurs at the core, which creates a new universe that expands outside of the parent universe.
A recent paper argues that the Big Bang itself is a white hole.

http://arxiv.org/abs/1105.2776

http://newsinfo.iu.edu/news/page/normal/13995.html

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100409-black-holes-alternate-universe-multiverse-einstein-wormholes/