So white people are officially allowed to say the n-word now

stacksbranning

But still black people need to stop getting offended by these words Demonz use to try and hold them back, from when you show these words don't hurt you the Demonz have to fall back. If you allow these words to offend you the Demonz will keep using them.

isnt it not the other way round...

But still black people need to stop getting offended by these words Demonz use to try and hold them back, from when you show these words don't hurt you the Demonz have to fall back. If you allow these words to offend you the Demonz will keep using them.

isnt it not the other way round...

it is

UNCLE TOM

cause niggas feel like they dont own nothing, you undersmell? so they grab onto something they feel they can hold on to and is theres that no one else can have.

its pathetic

i would never use such a word

thats true cus wen i used to abuse 1 of my girls she used to storm round the place moaning and shouting "im a true nigga"

cause niggas feel like they dont own nothing, you undersmell? so they grab onto something they feel they can hold on to and is theres that no one else can have.

its pathetic

i would never use such a word

thats true cus wen i used to abuse 1 of my girls she used to storm round the place moaning and shouting "im a true nigga"

LMAO

just for making me laugh like that im gonna tone down tr0lling you on the forum by 60%

you beautiful lady

R.I.P Jack Large was killed for calling a black youth nigger

stabbing2DM0212_468x418.jpg

cant be using them words on a casual disgusting word and how it is used so often people forget the meaning behind it.

Like in the reports at the time people say its a silly word what he got killed over people don't see the significance behind it

cant be using them words on a casual disgusting word and how it is used so often people forget the meaning behind it.

Like in the reports at the time people say its a silly word what he got killed over people don't see the significance behind it

Herd about this in the bits .

Apparently he was a member of a racist gang that used to go around harassing blacks .

Its sad but you live by the sword you die by the sword

Herd about this in the bits .

Apparently he was a member of a racist gang that used to go around harassing blacks .

Its sad but you live by the sword you die by the sword

Where can I sign up?

• Downvote 1

sh*t man, Grange Hill done changed. It isn't so cheeky and playful.

I saw an ad in the Sun about a missing 14yr old in South London today. I didn't happen to see one about a missing 12yr old. Are the newspapers and media actually racist or just taking the piss?

We know the truth standard white person would say its not racist etc.

That's why if ethnic when choosing a partner it's best to choose someone within your race. Because they know unlike many others what plights and struggles you deal with in life and what your children will eventually have to go through. Someone on the outside looking in wont see it that way more time.

Don't get me wrong there are people who have an understanding but that is a very small minority.

North Staffordshire Magistrates ruled he had used the phrase without hostility - and dismissed the case.

This is the only reason he got let off.

So looks like the black guy he was directing at, probs initally laughed it off as banter in front of his white mates and then got home and probably thought "nah actually I got parred". On some delayed reaction tip, pushed into reporting it by family member etc.

At the sametime this ruling and techinicality... just opens up a new lane on how far certain ethnic groups think they can push the boat out on using this word and not get touched.

Let Tr0ll season begin.

I saw an ad in the Sun about a missing 14yr old in South London today. I didn't happen to see one about a missing 12yr old. Are the newspapers and media actually racist or just taking the piss?

That's why if ethnic when choosing a partner it's best to choose someone within your race. Because they know unlike many others what plights and struggles you deal with in life and what your children will eventually have to go through. Someone on the outside looking in wont see it that way more time.

Don't get me wrong there are people who have an understanding but that is a very small minority.

Which leads me to ask, how is your bro and his white girl doing?

Your mum warmed to that situation yet?

So looks like the black guy he was directing at, probs initally laughed it off as banter in front of his white mates and then got home and probably thought "nah actually I got parred". On some delayed reaction tip, pushed into reporting it by family member etc.

It said the police heard him shout it.

Which leads me to ask, how is your bro and his white girl doing?

Your mum warmed to that situation yet?

They split up she went back to Canada and was pointless doing long distance relationship. I told my mum about the key worker thing and moving to canada like what venom done. She told me make sure I dont tell him so I didnt

• Upvote 1

It's racist.