Europa League Draw

User

yeah, Uefa fixed the draw, so to cover it up they had the exact same draw chosen during the rehearsal.

some next level chupidness.

as Stacks pointed out, the number of different draws available on first glance looks like quite a lot, but when you factor in the 1st and 2nd places, and same country teams, it really brings the number of possible draws down,

My Mum won a fair bit of money on the Lottery once not Life changing but a fair bit (few grand), then a month later the woman next door won practically the same amount, now that is a really slim chance event. 

I dunno maybe i'm just not open to buying into the wonderment and excitement of perfectly explainable and relatively unremarkable events. I don't believe in Father Christmas either. something must be wrong with me.

A couple of years ago a guy posted the exact order of the draw and said it had been fixed, inevitably he was laughed off the forum and nobody thought anything of it.

The following day the draw was made in the exact order he predicted, I've looked at the draws a few times and thought how conveniently things have panned out but since that day I've been even more sceptical.

remembers the last time real and utd last met in the cl

losing 3-1 out there rvn scored I think

beating them 4-3 at ot and ronaldo's sublime treble, the utd fans applauding him

losing 6-5 on agg

and that 2003 final of ac vs juventus was one of the worse cl final

van the man was top scorer that season of the cl

the good old days>>>

thinking back to that game Ronaldo wasn't even that good in it. (Obviously barring the hattrick)

That Shaggy look-a-like scouser had a worldie though,

Raul was superb in the first leg though, I remember everyone being hype that Raul was out of the 2nd leg, coz obviously "Ronaldo was finished" and we had the "best defender in the world" spits. 

epic game. 

Hope Fergie goes all in.

A couple of years ago a guy posted the exact order of the draw and said it had been fixed, inevitably he was laughed off the forum and nobody thought anything of it.

The following day the draw was made in the exact order he predicted, I've looked at the draws a few times and thought how conveniently things have panned out but since that day I've been even more sceptical.

Could swear I remember that, thought it was last year though

and those saying that it is not that surprising the draw came out the same...

the odds for it to happen were 5000-1