First date / First drink

Cody Rhodes

never been on a date in my life, usually just go check the girl in my car or my/her yard, only if ive established shes more than just sex then ill go out to places with her.

bruv... my gosh... this is how it should be... 

if ur feeling di ting then u would want to go out and explore life with her...

shouldnt be the other way round...

never been on a date in my life, usually just go check the girl in my car or my/her yard, only if ive established shes more than just sex then ill go out to places with her.

but, you gonna start out with her as 'just sex' but THEN become something more?

if she isnt on di bang on di 1st link then u can try thereafter but it should be that 1st instead of going out spending money... why spend money to get to no someone... just a nice bottle of white and chill wiv a nice dinner or watch a film

da fuk

• Upvote 5

There is no reason a date had to be expensive at all.

Indoors, go for a coffee or a couple drinks in a bar

If it's a nice day u can just meet in the city centre, take a stroll, and see what happens.

I stole anelkas idea and took this half Italian girl fencing for a first date. Turned out the first lesson was free :lol: then we went to a bar and chatted over soft drinks... I didn't even spend a tenner...

• Upvote 2

There is no reason a date had to be expensive at all. Indoors, go for a coffee or a couple drinks in a bar If it's a nice day u can just meet in the city centre, take a stroll, and see what happens. I stole anelkas idea and took this half Italian girl fencing for a first date. Turned out the first lesson was free :lol: then we went to a bar and chatted over soft drinks... I didn't even spend a tenner...

ur a guy