Cheating on partners

kerser

So much so that rape is still prevalent in human society and there can be nothing more primitive than rape, it shows humans are still very animalistic even in a civilised society.

So judges should consider men are primitive rapists as we are just like animals, so when that women in the stand whose life is ruined, eyes full of tears, is seeking a prison sentence

The judge should considering letting him go as he just couldn't find fight his ''innate'' inner emotions

Get out of here man

Rebore Lionel Hutz

^_)

and you wonder why I don't reply to everything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If I ever get caught cheating I'm hiring Toney to spit bars to my mrs

/

Toney do you cheat?

If VIP2 has eyes then you are putting me in an awkward situation lol but I have to answer it considering my stance in this thread.

I ain't hit nothing else in about 9 years.

no longer rape if the girl busses

im not even sure what to make of this

surely a woman cant orgasm against her own will?  so if she does then she is enjoying it, but then she never gave her consent at the start, so it was rape, but then is it still....

Mind-is-Full-of-Fuck.jpg

this is daft.

Most of the time the women will be in a state of shock, overwhelmed with fear, terror. The human body isn't just a control panel where you press the right buttons and it does something. Orgasms are as much a part of mental conditioning as physical.

If you're not mentally in the right frame of mind then it ain't happening. And the emotion of terror and fear are going to override any sexual impulses what so ever..

• Upvote 3

Most of the time the women will be in a state of shock, overwhelmed with fear, terror. The human body isn't just a control panel where you press the right buttons and it does something. Orgasms are as much a part of mental conditioning as physical.

If you're not mentally in the right frame of mind then it ain't happening. And the emotion of terror and fear are going to override any sexual impulses what so ever..

Key phrase here, its rare but im sure it has happened