The Snow Thread

Aquaman

My manager can be such a c*nt.I was late to work, probably got there about 8.50 friday morning...supposed to get there about 8.30-8.40.My car was doing wheel spins in the road, could hardly get out of my drive, people were driving at 15mph and these times it was still snowing and he has the cheek to tell me that this was no excuse to be late. :blink:One day im gonna cuss that idiot out...he said he's gonna talk to me about it next week. Me and him are gonna catch up big time.

lol taking the piss really.Any excuse to spark an argument, dont have one bit^/went to colch for the weekend. its FULL of snow everywhere. cars wheelspining up tiny gradients>>>>>>>>then people behind, getting out their cars to help him out; only to go up the same hill and needing help from the car behind>>>>dumb cuntscome back to ldn......................NO SNOWAL DKEA KFR£WK RK K£KR £ gayyyyyy

My manager can be such a c*nt.I was late to work, probably got there about 8.50 friday morning...supposed to get there about 8.30-8.40.My car was doing wheel spins in the road, could hardly get out of my drive, people were driving at 15mph and these times it was still snowing and he has the cheek to tell me that this was no excuse to be late. :blink:One day im gonna cuss that idiot out...he said he's gonna talk to me about it next week. Me and him are gonna catch up big time.
Thought you were in Uni? What you doing now?

Nah i left uni. I'm working in Abbey.

:ph34r:

:ph34r:
lol :) can i help you?