See...THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE

i_Break_Ankles

woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ...terrible crime but im against any form of death penalty.....who r we to judge wether a mans life should be taken for their evil actions..we become just like those who did the crime.....throwing even one stone at that man is wrong on so many levels
In the Bible it says to kill men who sleep with one another, adulterers and people who sleep with animals, so I'm sure God will see fit with stoning a dirty perv.Dont Ya Think?Yes I know its Muslim, but we know that the koran and bible are practically the same.

if hed killed them or at least 1 of them,butchered them up in a way then kill him its nuthinthese guys are goin on raggo imo, but if its the law he knew about itwhats wrong with a strong deterrent for serious crimes(if its definitely the right guy)

One of the only times I would ever agree with Shariah law.Bring back the death penalty.

Chopping someones hand off for stealing in countries where some people dont even have enough to eat is just f*cking unbelievable.Never mind stoning people, thats next level barbarity.
Nah stoning people is necessary sometimes.But I agree with you on the arm chopping off for stealing ting, thats ridiculous......for stealing anyway!

This is not the way to go.The rapist would of been punished much more if he went to jail for the rest of his natural life.Death is the easy way out.Not about going back to savage days when the human race should be moving forward.Check this outThe girl who was stoned to death for falling in loveby NATALIE CLARKE - 17th May 2007Teenage girl lies dead on the ground in a pool of her own blood. Her once groomed hair is cast across her face like a rag doll's, her skirt pulled up to complete her humiliation. In another image, she is seen lying on her side, her face battered and bloodied, barely recognisable. The concrete block used to smash in her face lies next to her. Du'a Khalil Aswad was beaten, kicked and stoned for 30 minutes at the hands of a lynch mob before one of her attackers launched a carefully aimed fatal blow. saitez_468x381.jpgThe murder was carried out in public, watched by hundreds of men cheering and yelling. Du'a's crime? To fall in love with a Sunni boy. Her family practised the Yezidi religion. The Sunnis and Yezidis hate each other. When Du'a ran away with her Sunni boyfriend, a sentence of death was passed on her. This act of medieval savagery took place last month in a town in northern Iraq, in the fledgling 'democracy' created by Bush and Blair when they invaded the country in 2003 and 'freed' its people. Stoning_468x1017.jpgThe sickening scenes, which defy belief in every sense, were captured by some of the observers and participants who thought it would be proper to record these harrowing events as some sort of memento. Perhaps they thought it would serve as a warning to other young people who dared to follow their hearts - not the strictures of a religion which will not brook dissent - and punishes adolescent impetuosity with the most brutal of public murders. The killing was filmed on a number of mobile phones. The images were then - all too predictably - posted on the internet. The Mail takes no pleasure in publishing these pictures. But we believe our readers should witness the depths of the depravity still being carried out in the 21st century in the name of 'honour'. Perhaps, then, something can be done to prevent it happening again. More herehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/fema...in_page_id=1879

In the Bible it says to kill men who sleep with one another, adulterers and people who sleep with animals, so I'm sure God will see fit with stoning a dirty perv.Dont Ya Think?Yes I know its Muslim, but we know that the koran and bible are practically the same.
since when did you start chatting so much sh*t? ur alexa sh*t chat chart has consistently increased of late.