FA Cup 2013 - Round 4 & Week 24 Premier League

User

Le fondre is any marvel character name he always come off the bench and bags tho

/

gutted we played shit as well we could have NOT crumbled for once but same old Liverpool

I would take the 2-2 tho its been a stadium we have struggled in. for a few seasons now

happs for henderson i was rooting for him to lob the keeper was unluck but showed hunger in the game

/

VARANE>>>>>>

disgusting talent 

No it wasn't until he tired.

Easily our best player in a very poor first half. He actually put himself about.

When we started to play, pass the ball forward, move and find space. The classier players started to shine more than him.

Joe Mardon@TheArsenal_

Can't believe how many people didn't appreciate Ramsey's performance, particularly second half. Strange.

wearethenorthbank@northbanklower

@TheArsenal_ negativity clouds judgement. Was excellent again tonight.

Khalid Khan@KHALIDKhan91

This is why I defend a player like Ramsey instead of Santos. One plays his heart out. The other jogs.

Will Benn@WengerBoy1

Ramsey excellent again I thought

Le Grove@LeGrove

@TheMightyGambon Ramsey completed 104 passes... Gerard, Henderson and Lucas collectively completed 102.

Ramsey deserves his critics, as he's been poor, on the stands he doesn't have the credits of a Wilshere or Cazorla (who give the ball away more than him yesterday, but dont get the groans or get called "shit") but he has improved in his last three starts.

thats because wilshere and cazorla have the ability to keep our attacking play fluent and unpredictable, you get the feeling ramseys always hesitating and thinking about the next step which is why he gets caught with it in stupid places

he also tried to backheel the ball in the box for the first but vermaelen and sagna were more to blame

Ramsey normally overplays when he shouldn't, and keeps it basic when he needs to do more.

In the "holding" role he keeps it basic and unlike Arteta his passes actually go forward... and occasionally he displays more mobility than Arteta, however like Diaby thats not always a good thing as they lose the ball... In like you said stupid places...

Lol, Ramsey was never to blame, he panicked and tried to do whatever contact he could get on the ball. His name shouldnt even be mentioned in that goal, nor should Mertsacker who it actuallt came off last. Sagna and Vermaelen where to blame.