Rick Rawse

Captain Showerface

There not come a point in the 365 days a year you lot spend on this site where you think I need to do more productive things with my time?

That is what I would call ''NEEKY''

irony

Get off there nuts

Irony is them saying to me I spend too much time posting on here because of a 35 minute episode of direct action, where as they are posting all day every day all year and I have only posted on vip2 for like 2/3 out of the 11 months so far this year.

That is irony, think for yourself in future, nobody likes a sheep.

:confused:

Was trying to make your career as a mod easier

So whenever people have information they want to post, just search the artist name and their thread will come up, saves making new topics and wasting server space just because a new album/mixtape/video has come out, having everything centralized in one topic and all mixed up

Thats what you wanted earlier now you changed your mind?

:rolleyes:

Great

What a waste of time

Was trying to make your career as a mod easier

So whenever people have information they want to post, just search the artist name and their thread will come up, saves making new topics and wasting server space just because a new album/mixtape/video has come out, having everything centralized in one topic and all mixed up

Thats what you wanted earlier now you changed your mind?

:rolleyes:

Great

What a waste of time

Yeah waste of your time...

Guest phonecharger

You wasn't even around when E15 made the unfunny paki thing why are you picking up the baton and running with it now

Trying to hard

ive been around since desmonds was on

RICK ROSS) Im eating Double whoppers,Heartburn is burning my chest.I orderd all the fries and left none for the rest. Walking to the store, Im running out of breath. I dont think my family can reconginze me cuz of my breast. Ever had the sandwich of ur dreams? out in london with bacon and cream cheese? Baby i could take it there. Call jared subway personally to meet me there. So yeah, the feeling of being hungry aint fair. So ima eat quarterpounders til i cant fit in my chair

SpadeV3 6 minutes ago

lol

• Upvote 1

rick-ross-def-jam.png

Rick Ross’s God Forgives I Don’t may not be releasing on December 13th as per schedule if the indications are read correctly. There has been a clear lack of promotion ever since the twin singles were released more than a month ago. Ross’ radio single ‘You The Boss’ has also failed to take off on the charts as the team would have expected. In addition to above, the rapper has been advised to take good rest by the doctors following the two seizures last month.

However, the biggest indication of the push back is the pull down of the album from Def Jam’s “Upcoming Releases” page. If memory serves us right, Ross took heavy shots at Jeezy over the constant TM: 103 push backs.