Would you live the rest of your life without high-end technology (mobile/tablets/xbox/pc)

Fighting Weight

19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

the world would be a better place?  :huh:

The Bingo, so now ask yourself if people won't lift a hand for people on their own doorstep are they really likely to make major life changes for people half way across the world?

no, i said those who want to do it, but feel it wont make a difference because no one else is doing it

if they all stopped thinking like tht alot of people would help

them no helpers can just do their thing i aint even worried about them

Bruv that don't even make sense, if you wanna do something you'll do it regardless.

Let's put this into a real situation, people could use the net 2 hours less a day and go volunteer but reality is most people ain't prepared to even do that but you telling me man are giving up their Samsung's and lowering their living standards to help somebody?

Being realistic >>>>>>>>>>

There are people sleeping on the road in this country and most people don't give a shit.

this to me states that you wouldnt do it because no one else cares

thats what im saying

if you could say.. fuck all those who care, why dont i go buy that guy on the street a coffee and maybe a lil sandwich cause its kinda cold today.. but you dont cause no one else does

But buying him that doesn't help him

Teaches him that begging works

He stays begging

He stays homeless

some may

infact some may even be on drugs

which is why i never give money

but your point still stands

but the fact is theres alot out there for... for lack of a better term.. legitimate reasons, just tryna get right

nothing is ever 100% positive, but this is the negativity im talking about

There are people sleeping on the road in this country and most people don't give a shit.

thats what im saying

if you could say.. fuck all those who care, why dont i go buy that guy on the street a coffee and maybe a lil sandwich cause its kinda cold today.. but you dont cause no one else does

I give homeless people notes bruh, even if it's the last in my pocket.

Last guy I gave a note to told me he's gonna pray for me tonight, I don't care much for religion but the fact I was gonna be in this guys thoughts made me emotional, he gave me more than I coulda ever given him.

I'm just saying be realistic.

thats what im saying

I give homeless people notes bruh, even if it's the last in my pocket.

Last guy I gave a note to told me he's gonna pray for me tonight, I don't care much for religion but the fact I was gonna be in this guys thoughts made me emotional, he gave me more than I coulda ever given him.

I'm just saying be realistic.

yeah i hear you still

This is what I wanted to do on Xmas Eve.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-21098006

Cept I was gonna buy the sandwiches, I found out most homeless people stay in Westminster but beyond that it woulda been a wild goose chase which I didn't mind but I weren't tryna kill homeless people with gone off prawn mayo sandwiches that had been outside the fridge too long.

He was baffed aswell but used twitter and got a response, ended up taking them to a homeless shelter, made me think about my planning for next time.

But my point is there are people who need help here and now, this Xmas knock on an elderly neighbour and give them £20 for their winter heating or something.

[Young City aka Chopper]What you doine homie? What you doine?[/Young City aka Chopper]

used to be forced to dash the panini's,sandwiches when i was at star bucks if they expired that day. like they would leave a big box full of perfectly legit food to get thrown away

the days i was working on the till i would wrap as many as i could give it to the the homeless people outside charing cross station

i once did it and my manager gave me a disciplinary  ^_) some top cunts what difference does it make ur not even gona sell it but thats reasoning with jews for ya  

• Upvote 5

used to be forced to dash the panini's,sandwiches when i was at star bucks if they expired that day. like they would leave a big box full of perfectly legit food to get thrown away

the days i was working on the till i would wrap as many as i could give it to the the homeless people outside charing cross station

i once did it and my manager gave me a disciplinary  ^_) some top cunts what difference does it make ur not even gona sell it but thats reasoning with jews for ya  

I'm sure thats because they would be liable if anyone gets sick eating food that isn't "fresh".

I remember the fella from Dragons Den who owned Millwall saying he almost made that mistake when he allowed employees to take food home after hours.

they eat food from the bins ant do you think thats a big thing to a homeless person? the half eaten sandwich in the bin is at least 3 days old lol these were meals that were a few hours old. would leave it near the station 

used to have the muffins that were left over sometimes deluxe 

think they are just a stingy company who leeches of "city" people