The Poker Thread

Woodpecker

OMG IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!

K10 SUITED. ITS RAISED PRE FLOP I FLAT CALL. JUST ME AND ONE OTHER GUY IN THE HAND.

FLOP COMES AS 9S 3C

HE BETS 1000. I HAVE 2300 LEFT SO RAISE ALL IN ON THE DRAW. HE CALLS.

SHOWS AQ

TURN QS SO I HAVE THE NUT FLUSH

FLOP A

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY AGAAAAIIIINNNNNNNN

No e-brag but I've been running really well, grinding the 2 cent tables. I want to move up but wanted some advice. I've got the fundamentals down and I'm playing solid ABC poker. How many fish are there at .10 nl?

have you been playing any single table tourneys?

No e-brag but I've been running really well, grinding the 2 cent tables. I want to move up but wanted some advice. I've got the fundamentals down and I'm playing solid ABC poker. How many fish are there at .10 nl?

have you been playing any single table tourneys?

The first one I played I won, I mentioned it earlier in the thread. Since then I've attempted some micro millions tournaments and usually end up placing a respectable 12782446th place. I'm just concentrating on NL HE cash games and trying to become better at that. I know my win at the first tourny was a fluke.

Reading the 'Harrington on Hold'em' series,

fucking great books, really good insight.

The guy in that youtube clip was boring as hell but the information was just what I needed. I'm trying to jump up when I need to grind multi-tables for a much bigger time period.

Harrington's book series will be my next read.

Yeah man I found the same with most decent poker videos, they are really badly made, it shows in the views count. I guess people switch off after a few seconds, but that one really explains to you in a cash game situation how many blinds you should be going in with to account for variance etc so for me it was a good watch