The Poker Thread

Woodpecker

yeah I mean I have been down to 500 chips with 50 people left and still on the final table, people are too loose at the beginning, I just play super tight until it gets to the time when you can see the whole table is tight and the blinds and ante are worth stealing.

Stealing the blinds and antes 2 or 3 times and showing shit cards on the show cards button. Then catching a monster hand and doing it again, seeing someone tryna defend with all in

Call

Rape

di best feeling lol :lmao:

Are you easing off a bit Revs? I find placing in tournaments alot easier if you kick back, play your good hands and fuck around once you get a bit of an advantage or identify someone who can be picked on

yeah i tightened up my starting hands by quite a bit after your advice and reading some strategy off a poker book i have. It definitely helped out a lot.

By the time that quite a few people have been eliminated i have a tight image which allows me to go a bit looser and start bluffing etc.

lol i had some albanian guy on the final table yesterday, bare excited he was chip leader, was loose as fuck saw him playing some bullshit all in and winning on the earlier tables

guys bare giving it, man just called him albanian square head couple times nuttin more

2 mins later

he goes all in with 23o

loses half his chips

tilts

goes all in against me and my pair of 77

4 7's lol

edit - he was on KK lol

was creasing for a hot minute

yeah I mean I have been down to 500 chips with 50 people left and still on the final table, people are too loose at the beginning, I just play super tight until it gets to the time when you can see the whole table is tight and the blinds and ante are worth stealing.

Stealing the blinds and antes 2 or 3 times and showing shit cards on the show cards button. Then catching a monster hand and doing it again, seeing someone tryna defend with all in

Call

Rape

di best feeling lol :lmao:

they have this now?

so important, when you buy the pot it's important sometimes for people to know you werent bluffing

also sometimes to show people when u made an epic bluff and get them on tilt

yeah

i used to play on full tilt and they never had this

didnt mean to pos u

was tryna quote to laugh at wot u just wrote  :rofl:

so important, when you buy the pot it's important sometimes for people to know you werent bluffing

also sometimes to show people when u made an epic bluff and get them on tilt

yeah

i used to play on full tilt and they never had this

didnt mean to pos u

was tryna quote to laugh at wot u just wrote  :rofl:

Whats so funny

That's mad yo, I can only imagine you would do that if Poker is your actual career.

I mean If an average online hand is 30 seconds, and you're for some mad reason playing on 4 tables simultaneously, after 4 hours that's around 2000 hands.

I'd rather play a couple of big sng's with smaller tables, I think at my peak I was doing about 400 hands a night and played ALOT of poker! But who am I to judge, play your poker however you want to do it

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I have an excessive personality and everything I do I generally like to do to the best of my ability. I'm not hitting 3000 hands yet but it is a goal. The only way to get good at something is by doing it...A LOT... if you know a short cut please let me know. Anyway I don't need to justify myself. :D