The Poker Thread

Woodpecker

Only 25/50nl. 

Which is the stakes I said I played. 

ANd LOL at you talking to anyone on Skype from mexico. Be careful what you xpost from 2P2 sunshine.

Again you're being patronising, it just makes you look like a c*nt and I'm not gonna speak to you on Skype when you on on like this. The graph shows some nice results over a decent sample, I'm surprised you stopped playing. With results like that you could easily supplement your income (from your full time job) and winning like you are is always fun.

Slightly related but I just watched the video below. He says Pokers harder now because most Americans can't play since black friday, fairly obvious stuff. Then he mentions that if you keep improving when it is legalised then it's going to be incredibly juicy again (from 7 minutes onwards.) He also mentioned about Zynga poker. Well Zynga poker as of a few days ago now allows you to play for real money. It's also coming to Facebook for real money play in a few months as well. Think of all the single mums going all in with 27s. Things are looking up.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah? play live in Vienna... I think flights are pretty cheap if your looking to double up on me, we can play heads up 2/5 in vienna or london next time im there (if your just talking)

I play 1/2 at Aspers and 2/5 or 5/10 (very very occasionally) at the Vic, which is the only place in London 5/10 runs (that's open to Joe Public).

Not heads up mind you, they don't let those ever happen unless it's for big wedge, so they can rake the hell out of it. Would love to play out in Vienna! What's it like? 

send the pms to guys in di e den and sports room, if we can get 6 people a week/month would be quite jokes. 5/er 10/er (dollars) a week/month winner or 1st and 2nd get paid? Could have di leaderboard

Or swiftie could make it a freeroll and donate the 20 dollars per month, make it one with a password that you have to get from a random thread each month or suttin, would boost traffic to di site aswell, dun know those freeroll fish search high and load for new games