16 year old schoolgirl stabbed to death on the bus

stacksbranning

Yeah never know she might have had a worthy reason to be slain on the morning bus to school still

I don't know what you just smoked.

Can you honestly think of a reason why a 16 year old girl would 'deserve' to be killed like that? 

Clearly you are unable to detect sarcasm

I think he tried move to her, got blazed down, middle of the school bus so you know bare yutes creasing, the girl is probably moving sick trying to brush man with her friends.

Dude loses it and moment of madness

this or he's the salty ex

road still blocked up? need to go down it later

I think he tried move to her, got blazed down, middle of the school bus so you know bare yutes creasing, the girl is probably moving sick trying to brush man with her friends.

No idea.

won't know till I leave work and I pass through that  area about 6ish but because it happened so early I would probably assume the disruption is minimal now.

Yeah never know she might have had a worthy reason to be slain on the morning bus to school still

I don't know what you just smoked.

Can you honestly think of a reason why a 16 year old girl would 'deserve' to be killed like that? 

Clearly you are unable to detect sarcasm

My bad. 

/

Co-sign that theory. 

Gotta be a jilted lover, or some form of rejection. Otherwise surely you'd just get your younger sisters/cousins or whatever to handle it.

Guy clearly felt he had to deal with it himself.

No idea.

won't know till I leave work and I pass through that area about 6ish but because it happened so early I would probably assume the disruption is minimal now.

tis fine now btw police still about though

No idea.

won't know till I leave work and I pass through that area about 6ish but because it happened so early I would probably assume the disruption is minimal now.

tis fine now btw police still about though

Safe  :Y:

/

Already seen it kicking off on some facebook tribute page, couple people throwing the N bomb about

Sigh