The Role of a Woman

imhim

Poor.

Attention seeking because I disagreed with a statement towards females, as a female... Okay. 

If I wanted to sound smart I would just agree with the general conversation because when I disagree I get backlash and called everything BUT smart.

If anyone's trying to impress its you with your 'Do you even know what Pretentious means' pansy like comment, can imagine you with your hand on your hip

Kay triple O Gee >>

smooth

You asked a dumb question to which everyone knew the answer, including Yourself, so no one took the time to answer what was essentially a rhetorical question.

But here You are nonetheless:

01-woman-cleaning-house-lgn.jpg

Woman%20Cooking(1).jpg

7041770-happy-young-beautiful-woman-iron

woman-doing-laundry-21604061.jpg

2651652-young-woman-with-the-mop-wipes-t

How-to-breastfeed.jpg

100% agree with last photo. It's the most amazing feeling in the world breastfeeding your babies.

That is generally the woman's role I'm OCD so I don't have any problems with that. But man must remember his role.. Make the moolah & hand it over to his woman to spend on the house/kids/treats & save that's how things were done back in the days.

• Downvote 1

You asked a dumb question to which everyone knew the answer, including Yourself, so no one took the time to answer what was essentially a rhetorical question.

But here You are nonetheless:

01-woman-cleaning-house-lgn.jpg

Woman%20Cooking(1).jpg

7041770-happy-young-beautiful-woman-iron

woman-doing-laundry-21604061.jpg

2651652-young-woman-with-the-mop-wipes-t

How-to-breastfeed.jpg

100% agree with last photo. It's the most amazing feeling in the world breastfeeding your babies.

That is generally the woman's role I'm OCD so I don't have any problems with that. But man must remember his role.. Make the moolah & hand it over to his woman to spend on the house/kids/treats & save that's how things were done back in the days.

I'm sorry but i don't think i could spend more than about 10 mins in a room with a woman whose only aspiration in life was to clean the house and breastfeed kids. What a waste of a brain.

WOW

thing is man is always gna go on like tht dnt bother him but everytime someone makes tht sort of send its gna burn

f*ck

Nah

John Doe/chaps literally care more than me. They only time I remember her is when I log on vip2 and they bring it up every time I log on. John Doe if u want ill send u her digits u can try lose your virginity

WOW

thing is man is always gna go on like tht dnt bother him but everytime someone makes tht sort of send its gna burn

f*ck

Nah

John Doe/chaps literally care more than me. They only time I remember her is when I log on vip2 and they bring it up every time I log on. John Doe if u want ill send u her digits u can try lose your virginity

send the number g