The Role of a Woman

imhim

You asked a dumb question to which everyone knew the answer, including Yourself, so no one took the time to answer what was essentially a rhetorical question.

But here You are nonetheless:

01-woman-cleaning-house-lgn.jpg

Woman%20Cooking(1).jpg

7041770-happy-young-beautiful-woman-iron

woman-doing-laundry-21604061.jpg

2651652-young-woman-with-the-mop-wipes-t

How-to-breastfeed.jpg

100% agree with last photo. It's the most amazing feeling in the world breastfeeding your babies.

That is generally the woman's role I'm OCD so I don't have any problems with that. But man must remember his role.. Make the moolah & hand it over to his woman to spend on the house/kids/treats & save that's how things were done back in the days.

I'm sorry but i don't think i could spend more than about 10 mins in a room with a woman whose only aspiration in life was to clean the house and breastfeed kids. What a waste of a brain.
Lmfao ur an idiot!

Once u choose to have children your life changes my priority is to them & raising them I ain't putting my children into child care to have some stranger raise my kids to hell with that!! If your having kids & paying someone else to raise them you need to rethink why your having them!

I have my own business & between my partner & I we support our family. I choose to breastfeed because its best for your children. I choose to cook & bake for my children because I want them to eat well & know how to cook for themselves. I choose to clean do washing and iron etc because I want my children to grow up in a clean environment and take pride in themselves and grow up to keep a clean house.

You want one of those woman who give u baby go bk to work pay someone else to raise ur child yeh? Who will watch ur child do all those first things not you! Someone u Don't even know. Or u want a woman who lets her kids eat shit & live like shit!

Can't stand men who have no idea about the important of motherhood and early years being the most important!

When I did child protection course the majority of children at risk where children of parents not available at home from either work or drug/alcohol abuse.

You asked a dumb question to which everyone knew the answer, including Yourself, so no one took the time to answer what was essentially a rhetorical question.

But here You are nonetheless:

100% agree with last photo. It's the most amazing feeling in the world breastfeeding your babies.

That is generally the woman's role I'm OCD so I don't have any problems with that. But man must remember his role.. Make the moolah & hand it over to his woman to spend on the house/kids/treats & save that's how things were done back in the days.

I'm sorry but i don't think i could spend more than about 10 mins in a room with a woman whose only aspiration in life was to clean the house and breastfeed kids. What a waste of a brain.
Lmfao ur an idiot!

Once u choose to have children your life changes my priority is to them & raising them I ain't putting my children into child care to have some stranger raise my kids to hell with that!! If your having kids & paying someone else to raise them you need to rethink why your having them!

I have my own business & between my partner & I we support our family. I choose to breastfeed because its best for your children. I choose to cook & bake for my children because I want them to eat well & know how to cook for themselves. I choose to clean do washing and iron etc because I want my children to grow up in a clean environment and take pride in themselves and grow up to keep a clean house.

You want one of those woman who give u baby go bk to work pay someone else to raise ur child yeh? Who will watch ur child do all those first things not you! Someone u Don't even know. Or u want a woman who lets her kids eat sh*t & live like sh*t!

Can't stand men who have no idea about the important of motherhood and early years being the most important!

When I did child protection course the majority of children at risk where children of parents not available at home from either work or drug/alcohol abuse.

If only you'd noticed that word, you'd have saved yourself a paragraph and a bit of blood pressure.

• Upvote 1