o-guy

Nah nah nah,Tony>>>>>JackWithout question.Man has the sickest plainface. Man was taking punch after punch and still plainfacing Jack.Man was sitting in the FBI vehicle planfacing Jack the whole time.Another thing, are ther only two medics in that whole city? Why is that black barlhead paramedic there all the time Jack is interrogating a wounded suspect?Olivia Taylor is a typical hotheaded female that doesn't look at the big picture and think sh*t through.As for the twist at the end, was not expecting that at all. Very curious to see how that turns out.Sorry, but Bauer really isn't puylling his weight properly this season.So right now it's...Jonas Hodges>>>>>Tony Almeida>>>>>>General Juma>>>>>>>Jack BauerAll of these guys were more gooned out then Jack this season. Juma had to go in the list simply for how shower he was. In the president's yard and still gave her the M.Bison pimp hand. All that was needed was a purple glow when he slapped her and I would have died. Hodges is automatically gooned out from time he sold out the president and instantly got off the phone and said to his PA "Let's play some darts".

Thing is Jack has been his regular self but its just become the norm to see him go on like he dont give a damn. Problem is Tony gives even less of a damn than Jack.If jack isnt strangling (Shooting wont work) Tony at the end of the last episode I will be annoyed, but if Tony survives the series I would be happy too.This episode was way to predictable imo

That's because 24 is a cliched cliche show.The situation always gets resolved on a certain level only for a new one to pop up. Next episode, the new situation gets resolved, only for a newer situation gets resolved. I think Jack has pretty much used up all his techniques now and I tihnk the break between this season adn last season made it worse. I remember watching seasons 1-6 back to back in 2007 and though it is a set formula, it was far more entertaining than this season due to Jack's limitless ability to get information and handle situations. This season, it's like he is too old to pull off anything else. From time Bruce Willis was going on shower in Die Hard 4 like he wasn't at least 50, Jack has no excuse.

That's because 24 is a cliched cliche show.The situation always gets resolved on a certain level only for a new one to pop up. Next episode, the new situation gets resolved, only for a newer situation gets resolved. I think Jack has pretty much used up all his techniques now and I tihnk the break between this season adn last season made it worse. I remember watching seasons 1-6 back to back in 2007 and though it is a set formula, it was far more entertaining than this season due to Jack's limitless ability to get information and handle situations. This season, it's like he is too old to pull off anything else. From time Bruce Willis was going on shower in Die Hard 4 like he wasn't at least 50, Jack has no excuse.
C/S everyting ive gone thru seasons 1- 6 in the last two months and i noticed how 24's season plot comes in thirds 1st third - first crisis 2nd third- first crisis is resolved3rd - second crisis is resolved and how many more times is kim bauer going to be used as collateral against Jack swear this girl has been kidnapped like 4 times now.it is also true that since Bauer cant torture anymore - the spice has been taken out of him - his ruthless 'not give a f*ck about protocol' was his trademark - now its like- meh

C/S everyting ive gone thru seasons 1- 6 in the last two months and i noticed how 24's season plot comes in thirds 1st third - first crisis 2nd third- first crisis is resolved3rd - second crisis is resolved and how many more times is kim bauer going to be used as collateral against Jack swear this girl has been kidnapped like 4 times now.it is also true that since Bauer cant torture anymore - the spice has been taken out of him - his ruthless 'not give a f*ck about protocol' was his trademark - now its like- meh
True its always like that, sometimes forget about that black man who was in xmen250px-IkeDubakuS7.jpg

its like you always think you met the top goon and then find out that that said goon is just ONE part of the puzzle working for someone else and then that someone else is any guy compared to some next big shot in the next seasonon a realWHO IS THE TOPPA TOP VILLAIN FROM 24 THUS FAR?i dont know bout you but i have to give that question some thought.
3678196_d8691663-d760-4672-953d-e1eb042a90ea-250px-jonashodges.jpg
True, but probs to Zuma for slapping the presdient in THE WHITE HOUSE, lolAgain the actor who played zuma aka candyman, was also in season 4 when sherry help kill one of davids backers
thats actually season 3 and at LAST someone has noticed this just like i didsurely this was a mistake how can you go from workin for feds to be a war criminal in some next country and not covering that part of the story?thanks for pointing this out i feel better now.

still only on season 4 but how can ppl try tell me that certain weak shows are better than 24. its emotional.
people do it alot even with the wire people try tell me about WILL AND GRACE, HEROES, and FRASIER.admitedly its mostly women that take this notion f*ckin wrongens tbhseason 5 WILL solidify your faith that it is infact one of the best shows ever to touch the tv screen