Jay Electronica Kates rotschild

Afroman

oh well considering jayz is always considered as "illuminati" etc and rothschild family supposedly being a part of this for years....and jay electronica is signed to jay-z. let's be honest....when and where would jay electronica and Kate rothschild even cross paths and enough to even get talking to another on that scale. just seems random.

/

ex husband looks weird As f*ck. definitely one of those weird dons

She was managing him I think that's why they were spending so much time together.

yeah she was

She obviously likes that spirtitual c*ck. Doesn't he have a kid with Erykah Badu?

LOL yeah they do have a kid i wonder what badu thinks about this.

Will get taken our quick time if she ever tries marry or breeds his child

you know this.

/

The other day actually this girl i used work with posted a pic on fb of her meeting them both in some pub in london. she didn't have a clue who he was and like 

"ahhh i just met some guy that said he know's jay z and some chick that said she's a heiress" I just lol'd and was like that's jay electronica I know her man shots as well so he's probo turning her into some coke whore cause he's a recovering alcholoic init.

Anyway all I care about is his album still listening to them stupid mixtapes from time ago.

the question mark is cos u didnt explain it very well it read like u were saying ur mates man is a shotta so i had to verify before i asked the relevance of tht info

do better.

ohhh yeah i get ya sorry mate poorly explained