Marriage

Can you stay with 1 partner forever?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. When you get married will you stay faithful?

I would love to see how life pans out for us all in our 40's.

This topic could go on forever, each to their own I guess.

Strange lot.

It's ok, this is the free weights section, medicine balls are over there.

Thing is you have always been a medicine ball guy Mikey, which might be why this is hard to convince people.

The facts are I would embarrass you in any equivalent competing, i'm an olympic lifter. I just don't see you as an alpha male.

Don't patronise me.

Feklow

Strange lot. 

Thing is you have always been a medicine ball guy Mikey, which might be why this is hard to convince people.

The facts are I would embarrass you in any equivalent competing, i'm an olympic lifter. I just don't see you as an alpha male.

Don't patronise me.  

How would you compete with me exactly? What have you achieved in your love life that I haven't? How much do you lift bro?

You call people who oppose your ideology a strange lot, yet demand to not be patronised?

I've given you ample opportunity to actual DISCUSS my point. You failed.

• Upvote 4

Strange lot. 

Don't patronise me.  

FAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRKKKKKKK

Oh, and for the record, 2 of the men who agree with the 'ideology' happen to be men in their late 20's-early 30's also happen to have be in long-term relationships.

Yeah and one of them is JD. Of course he is gonna agree with with waiting until 38 cos he didn't have the respect from his girl now. Not trying to send for you JD just making a point to Mike.

Forgot who the other guy was.

I'm talking about Toney & TF.

I also agree with it "in theory". There defo is an age where a man is the most attractive, whether it's 38 or not is another debate. However, I believe finding a chick at 38 is a small window that could easily be missed and waiting for that window is just foolish.

You do not need to be at your full potential to bag a quality lady, you may attract less of them at let's say 28 but you will definitely attract more and have a better choice between the ages of 25-35 that you will at just one rough age 37-39.

• Upvote 1

Why do you believe you can't attract at least, the same amount of quality women at 38?

I do believe this. A man will attractive more at his peak than age (lets say 38) than at 25, but waiting for that peak age is foolish imo because before the peak 37-39 is a huge amount of time, 24-35 and I think over 11 years you will attract more quality chicks (although less concentrated) than you will within 3 years. IMO

Also just getting into a relationship at 38 is risky because shit might not work out, it happens. Regardless of how quality you both are you just might not click well enough together for a real relationship. Now you are 40 and in the same boat, and already on the downhill after your peak.

People have relationships on and off throughout their lives because relationships need time to blossom and eventually reveal if you are good together or not, if not move on, the problem is that a lot of people try and cling on to relationships that won't work and waste time. But as long as you know when to lock it you are giving yourself the best chance to find someone compatible through trial and error, rather than just waiting to take a shot at 38, what if you miss?

• Upvote 3

Why do you believe you can't attract at least, the same amount of quality women at 38?

I do believe this. A man will attractive more at his peak than age (lets say 38) than at 25, but waiting for that peak age is foolish imo because before the peak 37-39 is a huge amount of time, 24-35 and I think over 11 years you will attract more quality chicks (although less concentrated) than you will within 3 years. IMO

Also just getting into a relationship at 38 is risky because sh*t might not work out, it happens. Regardless of how quality you both are you just might not click well enough together for a real relationship. Now you are 40 and in the same boat, and already on the downhill after your peak.

People have relationships on and off throughout their lives because relationships need time to blossom and eventually reveal if you are good together or not, if not move on, the problem is that a lot of people try and cling on to relationships that won't work and waste time. But as long as you know when to lock it you are giving yourself the best chance to find someone compatible through trial and error, rather than just waiting to take a shot at 38, what if you miss?

You move on to the next.

An elite man at 38 isn't finding it hard to meet women, in fact, it's piss easy.

Abundance mentality >>> scarcity mentality

• Upvote 1