NBA 2013/14

Tee

You have to remember this guy also started calling himself King James before getting a ring...

Some people don't like such arrogance coming from someone who only has 2 rings. But the more he wins the more he commands respect.

If he does get the third ring though. Nobody can chat to him again. As I said earlier in this thread more rings will inevitably come.

Lets go Spurs though. They slipped up big time last year. Seconds away from the title you know Smh.

Jordan and Kobe played with stars too , Lebrons Cleveland team was so washed I seriously doubt them man would win anything with them either

These same man are saying lebron should of stayed are saying Kobe should leave to win something

Not even mentioning the facting being 3rd behind Jordan and Kobe is no small thing

I here u ...

I'm just repeating what's always said about him

Them old skool dons will always nit pick

/

Jordons 1st 2 rings he was the only star

Kobe had shaq only them too could carry a team in that roster

When Shaq left it didn't stop Kobe's ring flow took some rebuilding but yea..

Also cave reach finals so the team could not have been that bad

And I swere they where winning confrance with ease too

In all seriousness I'd rather play with the flu than a cramp,

When I get it in my calf I cannot physically walk and I can't do it till the muscle relaxes in about 5 mins and it hurts like hell, mostly due to the fact you still think you can move you leg but your body just says no

The New York Knicks will return to London to play a regular season game against the Milwaukee Bucks at The O2 on 15 January 2015 as part of NBA Global Games 2015.

Tickets for the game will go on sale in October 2014

The game is one of two regular-season games the NBA will stage internationally as part of the 2014-15 season, which also includes a game in Mexico City between the Houston Rockets and the Minnesota Timberwolves as part of NBA Global Games Mexico City 2014.

“We are proud to announce the fifth NBA regular-season game in London featuring the Milwaukee Bucks and the New York Knicks,” said Benjamin Morel NBA Senior Vice-President & Managing Director, EMEA. “Our NBA games in London have had a strong impact not just in the UK, but also across Europe and have proven to be a fantastic platform for our partners to connect with fans throughout the region.”

“We are very happy to be hosting an NBA regular-season game at The O2 for the fifth time," said Matthieu Van Veen, Senior Vice President of AEG Sports Europe, "The appetite for the premier annual NBA event in Europe is proven and we are excited to bring London basketball fans another world class event, as we welcome back the New York Knicks and host the Milwaukee Bucks.”

Along with the oncourt action, NBA Global Games 2014-15 will feature a variety of off-the-court activities, including NBA Cares community programs and interactive fan events. The games will also be supported by a variety of marketing and merchandising partners, while fans will be able to get real time updates through the NBA Game Time App, on NBA.com, and NBA social media channels, and watch globally on television and digital media, including NBA LEAGUE PASS International.

early heads up

im lookin to go myself