NBA 2013/14

Tee

will mean more in the history books than both of the miami ones

will probably mean more to him as well, pure stories surfacing of him telling reporters how it buns he never got one over there

im gna start watching nba again next season, pure of the young bucks i earmarked have gone on to great things.

Melo and LeBron in the same summer? Oh boy. 

edit - After that finals performance it isn't really surprising at all. 2014 Heat did worse than 2007 Cavs, it was all on James yet again. Wade should just hang it up, he is a shadow of his past self. Bosh had decent starts in some games but couldn't get himself going; Spurs' offense stretched him thin. Mario fucking Chalmers LOL, what he was playing at in the finals no one will ever know. Strength in depth is so important, San Antonio showed it with their mammoth amount of bench points.

Duncan opts in one more year, hell yeah (like there was any doubt).

Stuaskas 8 - Kings

Vonleh 9 - Hornets

Payton 10 - 76rs

So the 76rs have Noel, Payton and Imbeed for the future. Aswell as Carter-Williams.

If they improve like they have the potential too, it could be a dangerous team in the coming years.

• 2 weeks later...

"A man lets you know who he is by how he treats others. D. Wade, Chris, Heat fans, they saw how Bron did me and the Cavs, so they shouldn’t expect no sympathy from no one. You invite a vampire into your house, you gonna get bit. Simple as that."

Former Cavs guard Mo Williams on LeBron James

I cannot believe this dusty nigga :lmao:  :lmao:

Lebron made this guya allstar, literally put food on his plate, his wifes plate, his childrens plates

and now he wants to talk that smack lmao