Adrien Broner vs Marcos Maidana Live Stream Online

hemanthjava

Ariza already denied, said he was blowing his nose and Maidana will pass every test

/

C/s Anelka

He is cleary not just blowing his nose though

dont watch that 16 sec clip, watch the full fight and the whole 11th round interval you'll see Ariza repeatedly do it and even drops the 'tissues' lol

\

anyway Thurman >>>

just spend bout 5 hours watching a shitload of hes fights wtf, how have i never heard of him

147 is a madness, garcia should stay where he is for now

He wants to be Floyd so bad it's embarrassing, he needs to figure out who he is a fighter and stop trying to emulate a fighter's approach when he doesn't have the skill set for it.

Mayweather Snr called it

Mayweather Sr. blamed attempts to copy his family's style for sidetracking Andre Berto's once-promising career, and predicted it's only a matter of time before Broner suffers the same fate.

"Another one it's going to happen to, as soon as he gets the right man in his face, is Broner," Mayweather Sr. said. "Broner, so far, so good. He's doing it the best of anyone else that's did it. But then, also, he's had stiffs in front of him. He hasn't had no real fighter in front of him, man.

"When he gets somebody real in front of him, he's going to forget all about the roll. The roll won't even be there, believe me. The roll won't be there, none of that other stuff — picking off, catching, rolling — you won't see none of that."

• Upvote 1

He wants to be Floyd so bad it's embarrassing, he needs to figure out who he is a fighter and stop trying to emulate a fighter's approach when he doesn't have the skill set for it.

Mayweather Snr called it

Mayweather Sr. blamed attempts to copy his family's style for sidetracking Andre Berto's once-promising career, and predicted it's only a matter of time before Broner suffers the same fate.

"Another one it's going to happen to, as soon as he gets the right man in his face, is Broner," Mayweather Sr. said. "Broner, so far, so good. He's doing it the best of anyone else that's did it. But then, also, he's had stiffs in front of him. He hasn't had no real fighter in front of him, man.

"When he gets somebody real in front of him, he's going to forget all about the roll. The roll won't even be there, believe me. The roll won't be there, none of that other stuff — picking off, catching, rolling — you won't see none of that."

The truth

When people say he wants to Floyd in what sense are they talking about?

In terms of boxing style Broner doesn't try to be as defensive as Floyd

In terms of the cockiness I think he's just being himself

Really? His defensive tech in the first 2 rounds wasn't clear emulation? It certainly wasn't what he was naturally trained to do and that showed throughout the fight.

How many punches did he even throw in the first round? He was so caught up in making the defence look pretty, but he has neither the speed of movement or thought to pull it off.

And as for his cockiness, well I think that was him trying to take it to the next level, but clearly he let his many victories go to his head, especially with his success of taking parts of Mayweather's style, but if you're gonna be as cocky and disrespectful as he was he deserved to lose.

Money is never that disrespectful in the ring and Broner desperately needed this loss. It'll make him a better fighter.

When people say he wants to Floyd in what sense are they talking about?

In terms of boxing style Broner doesn't try to be as defensive as Floyd

In terms of the cockiness I think he's just being himself

He copies Floyds shoulder roll stance down to a tee, aswell as his micro-flinches, punch selection and even the way he acts and moves (and sits on his stool)

he is basically a really cheap rip off of the guy

But yeah...he's shit