Week 17 - 13/14 Premier League

User

Better result for Chelsea but I can't see Chelsea winning the title, just don't look like Champions to me.

I think whoever wins Man City Liverpool Thurs will win the title.

lol

their result at the Emirates has been largely forgotten 

Better result for Chelsea but I can't see Chelsea winning the title, just don't look like Champions to me.

lol

Rodgers was messing about with formations them times, I wouldn't watch it.

Liverpool ain't hit peak yet, Arsenal have imo.

nice to see somebody that happy to be kicking first team ball. One for the future i hope

could be going qpr in jan with carroll coming back i think, would be a good move.

lol

An away game loss to one of your rivals isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

Despite getting stick for tonight and away to Man Utd Mourinho has his formula for winning the league locked down, draw away to the top ten teams, win away to the weaker teams in the league and win 16-17 home games and you get your 90 points that generally wins you the title.

lol

An away game loss to one of your rivals isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.

Despite getting stick for tonight and away to Man Utd Mourinho has his formula for winning the league locked down, draw away to the top ten teams, win away to the weaker teams in the league and win 16-17 home games and you get your 90 points that generally wins you the title.

Yeah but he aint really been  beating the weaker teams convincingly as he?

Points separating Top 8 teams:

Premier League - 8

Ligue 1 - 15

Bundesliga - 20

La Liga - 23

Serie A - 26

#PLHype

does anyone think this is a good thing ?

Was watching but the dates were pissing me off its all wrong

lol

Yeah but he aint really been  beating the weaker teams convincingly as he?

It doesn't look like you will even need 90 this season, City's away form has been pretty bad but look where they are.

Home Games

17 wins, 1 defeat and one draw gives you 52 points.

They've currently won 7 and drawn 1.

Mourinho has only ever lost 4 home games in his career so it's not far fetched to think they can get 17-1-1 

Away Games

9 wins, 7 draws and  3 defeats gives you 34 points.

They've currently won 3 lost 3 (Newcastle, Everton and Stoke) and drawn 3 (importantly at Man Utd, Arsenal and Spurs) 

For the second half of the season the majority of their tough games are at home which is why I think anybody writing them off at this stage is being hasty.

Total 86 points

If Chelsea get 86 points this season they'll be very unlucky not to win the league.