Wife Swap

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

she never went to the police she went to the presspolice investigated after the press published the story new topic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

how would the press get wind of the story then police bring man in for a statement.dont happen like thatshe went to press first.

What happened?Did their son try it on with the woman?
lol some man was round at the party he was drunk try kiss her on the cheek, he kissed one other guy on the cheekthen she went to press saying she got rapedand police then call man in for a statementbut then she dropped the charges.

Guest Ryan
What happened?Did their son try it on with the woman?
lol some man was round at the party he was drunk try kiss her on the cheek, he kissed one other guy on the cheekthen she went to press saying she got rapedand police then call man in for a statementbut then she dropped the charges.
LMAOsjdahdhfsgdsgffghdghhgdhthat's coldno wonder he was crying?

this is what i think was really going down, the hippies found out they are being swapped with rich people, so planned together that they would try and sue the rich people, the hippy dad tried the 'harming my children' story but they realised that the strongest case would be sexually molestered one, but they are spastic and the rich couple outsmarted them. they are not even hippies bcuz hippies don't lock up chickens and drive land rovers, it was just a cover so the media would call them hippy couple, and hippies don't harm sh*t. their plan fell through bcuz they are waste.

i felt sorry for the dude who found out that his hippy wife felt 'neglected' through the blonde lady lool that was cold. some total stranger telling you about your marital probs biggrin.gif
lol, his reaction to hearing that was kinda funny. Felt sorry for the other guy that was crying tho, actually had tears in my eyes! :D