How was the universe created iyo

Mind Reader

Who created god?

ahhh the old chicken and egg scenario.. warps my head too much 

Man created god.

And the chicken and the egg scenario is easily explained by evolution. The egg came first from two proto chickens. The first chicken was born of two animals which were very nearly genetically pure chickens but not actually classified as chickens yet, then that egg developed into the first ever chicken. It's not rocket science

We age to ready our bodies for procreation, why we age might have something to do with a physical limit being set on how many times a cell can regenerate. That's probably going to be affected by factors including energy sources, internal oxygen levels, muscle wastage (including brain tissue wastage) and who knows what else. I theorize we'll find a way to infinitely regenerate cells if we haven't already, perhaps its a conspiracy and we consume something nowadays thats killing us (wink Flouride wink)

Who created god?

ahhh the old chicken and egg scenario.. warps my head too much 

Man created god.

And the chicken and the egg scenario is easily explained by evolution. The egg came first from two proto chickens. The first chicken was born of two animals which were very nearly genetically pure chickens but not actually classified as chickens yet, then that egg developed into the first ever chicken. It's not rocket science

see .even though this is a viable explanation ,my head is still warped

Guest TRAGEDY

Conspiracy theory, I don't know if its true or even a real theory it was just a suggestion.

Answer my question.

Somethings killing our cells. Death is multiple celluar suicide but WHY does it happen, I don't know.