No lighty, No knifey

Guest freestacks

ok didnt look at the name nicholas chandler (which quite possibly could be a deranged misfit with bad upbringing)...or mixed race

but i think we quite obviously know this is something to do with black ppl

mans got a mooooooove

da belllyyyyyyyyyy

3.5 thousand euros.....split 3 ways

to put that into perspective, thats actually a months mcdonalds wages each

as I said, >>>>>>>>>blax

they are really lo maximo

• Downvote 3

ok didnt look at the name nicholas chandler (which quite possibly could be a deranged misfit with bad upbringing)...or mixed race

but i think we quite obviously know this is something to do with black ppl

mans got a mooooooove

da belllyyyyyyyyyy

3.5 thousand euros.....split 3 ways

to put that into perspective, thats actually a months mcdonalds wages each

as I said, >>>>>>>>>blax

they are really lo maximo

You would never say this to anybodys face so low it, easy to say when you're in Ukraine or wherever you are.

• Upvote 5

Please don't take the piss Woody i'm being serious, i'm so angry I can't even verbalize it.

Nicholas does not represent black people, he represents what happens to people when everyone around them either doesn't give a shit or gives up on them. Like I actually feel partially to blame, the man isn't an idiot he just does stupid things for wealth acquisition because that's the only way he knows how.

I'm disgusted, angry, fucking fuming and I'm sat in a meeting at work. I can't be here right now

• Upvote 2

Obviously in this case it's just the poor mentality that has led to all 3 of these people (one (possibly) white, one mixed, one black) to do some stupidness that left a father dead

I have one sephardic jew friend, black colombian and one big black afrikan muslim friend, they are always being ashamed of "typical" black people

at Yeshua, your right, it's very easy to say that from where I am now. No chance in hell I would ever go back to living in scummy London/England.

EDIT

Sorry to hear that Mizchif my condolences 

• Downvote 1

Nar not even, I think I developed as a person, I aint gonna write the type of shit I used to write for the simple fact that

a. im not black

b. im not poor

dont know why i got myself involved in that life, I was pretty deep and that, call it a social experiment

lucky I am

a. white

b. wealthy

and so can move on with my life and enjoy it

unlx

• Downvote 5

tbh I have to hide my jewish routes from a lot of people in Vienna, especially at Uni, was maybe thinking about joining a Burschenschaft (illuminati for the black readers)

but its all nazi and that, propper would be letting me grandad down i think, although my family could have been lying about the jewry to take land etc, especially seen as no one has practiced judaeism for about 5 generations and they all trace back to dutch/german courtiers.

to summarize, I do like u lot, I watch WSHH at least 3 times a week

• Downvote 6