JA Wealth Scam

yhyh

Wait, they're calling themselves a private equity firm that stock trade and teach FOREX?

f*cking hell.

All 3 things are entirely different and FOREX is the most difficult to grasp and the most difficult to make quick returns. I question whether they even know what they're talking about

What did you study at university and where?

Studied International Business, Finance and Economics in Manchester. Graduated with a 1st, awarded a prize for coming top of the business school. Now work in Private Equity...

Sick, congrats

Joel you wanna set up the official vip2 forex course? £500 for 3 days.... we got the clientele on here for ya :Y:

Wait, they're calling themselves a private equity firm that stock trade and teach FOREX?

f*cking hell.

All 3 things are entirely different and FOREX is the most difficult to grasp and the most difficult to make quick returns. I question whether they even know what they're talking about

them inner dons there

Lol

Just interesting to me. From what i understooos a lot of investment bankers were from rich families with good connections

Pretty much. They say 70% of people get into investment finance from knowing someone so that's 30% who have 0 contacts and are probably more knowledgeable than the 70 plus because of the limited number of people within investment finance that 30% in terms of real number would be substantially larger than the 70%. It's hard.

The crazy thing is Private Equity is the toughest part to get into as many people do their stint at an IB and move over to PE but I got lucky and am actually in a weird position where I wish to move back to an IB.

Despite the small odds if you want it and you're persistent you'll get there. I moved down to London without a job and used money I'd saved up over years to get a place to live just as I thought it would help. I actually stood in Canary Wharf giving out CVs to randomers hoping to get lucky

*edit* I should add a caveat here that that didn't work/don't try it :lol:

:lol: I see them courses going for 20 quid on groupon at least once a month funnily enough

you've just made chaps day 

Pretty much. They say 70% of people get into investment finance from knowing someone so that's 30% who have 0 contacts and are probably more knowledgeable than the 70 plus because of the limited number of people within investment finance that 30% in terms of real number would be substantially larger than the 70%. It's hard.

The crazy thing is Private Equity is the toughest part to get into as many people do their stint at an IB and move over to PE but I got lucky and am actually in a weird position where I wish to move back to an IB.

Despite the small odds if you want it and you're persistent you'll get there. I moved down to London without a job and used money I'd saved up over years to get a place to live just as I thought it would help. I actually stood in Canary Wharf giving out CVs to randomers hoping to get lucky

*edit* I should add a caveat here that that didn't work/don't try it :lol:

Haha wow impressive bro

Guest Chelsea Jack

f*cking hell.

them inner dons there

Lol

Just interesting to me. From what i understooos a lot of investment bankers were from rich families with good connections

was only playin fella  :Y:

Guest freestacks

When are black people going to wake up?

When you see black business owners parading white women around, there is always something up.

They come across so untrusting too.

negged by accident . pos

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

These guys must be really brave to pull this stunt publicly, Most pyramid schemers are known to be elusive because once their clients find out they will never make any money anger sips in  and violence usually ensues. These brothers do not look like they can fight especially the skinny skeletor looking frontman . What I don't understand is why people out there think someone that is a stranger actually wants to help them make money fast without proper skill . Any time someone says let me help you make money after you pay me then the secret to that is how stupid and gullible you are. You will never see people with real money like Dangote or bill gates doing two day seminars to make you rich. I see a lot of these scams nowadays especially the ones which confused people into thinking they can be taught to be property millionaires, forex traders or independent self employed millionaires. Robert Kiyosaki the rich dad poor dad author has built an empire off gullible feel gooders who pay $£ in order to be taught how to get rich when his secret is not that he is a good business but because of his tours and seminars.

• Upvote 8

I would think they are very selective with who they accept to the the course

then they teach you some basic scalping techniques on a trainee account

an idiot will leave feeling happy they "know" how to use this technique - obviously they don't have the capital to set up a trading account. If they were to lose on a trading account one could always say they went into it with too little capital leaving the door open for too much risk

anyone who has a brain will obviously not join or at the very least call some of their BS out in front of them. Hearing that radio interview was painful, hard to believe there are people that can hear that pitch and believe it.

TBF I am pretty sure trading standards would at least try and get the money back, they are deffinately using hard sell in the way that it's not allowed, guaranteeing returns etc, nevermind using the free demo platforms from IG or whatever, which I am sure they haven't got a licence to use in a business capacity.

Meh, doubt they had many people join the course tbf maximum 10? 15 at a stretch. Now imagine how much they spent on di rentarl, di lanches, di suits and di bortles. Would say their money is pretty dry by now. Company will go insolvent, liquidate no assets, bunch of debt. He will have to privately bankrupt himself.

A lot of stress for a few months posing. Ruined his future just to pretend to be something your not

this was funny and anyone that actually did part with their money to do the 'course' should be ashamed of themselves. Being taught how to trade by someone whos been trading for a year and probably cant piece together a track record over that time hahaha.

His new hustle is a prop firm, okay mate. So you're going to dress your 'course' up in a similar manner to this http://www.junior-broker.com/display-job/59226/?utm_source=Indeed&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=Indeed and give your newly 'qualified by yourself' traders capital to make money for your company....unreal.

And if you don't believe you're a hater. Looked at his twitter timeline and one retweet was

Chloé @ChloePR_  ·  May 9

@Reekztweets: People are paying £27000+ for tuition fees at university. But are complaining about JA Wealth charging £995.”

How can one be so stupid to equate the two.

Radio interview was a joke, interviewer didn't have a clue too. No basic research done to at least ask some probing questions, just impressionable like their 'clients'

• Upvote 3