Week 36 - 13/14 Premier League - Champions League & Europa Semis

User

In other news Rui Farai has been given a 6 match stadium ban & 30k fine.

To put that in context a repeat offender who has been charged with misconduct charges on several occasions over the last 2 years head butted a player received a 3 match ban.

#StayWoke

In other news Rui Farai has been given a 6 match stadium ban & 30k fine.

To put that in context a repeat offender who has been charged with misconduct charges on several occasions over the last 2 years head butted a player received a 3 match ban.

#StayWoke

Wasn't he squaring up to an official?

From time Bony has 25 goals this season playing infront of Shelvey

Not hearing anything about Chelsea having no strikers

With Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne, Mata and Willian and Schurlle ffs, you cannot be saying that Ba or Torres should not be getting 25-30 goals all comps

Lukaku deffo would have, people keep saying Lukaku isnt ready to be starting for Chelsea, but if Ba, Eto or Torres aren't either, whats the difference

One can become good enough, three are past it and only going to get worse 

Its a no brainer

Mourinho just wanted more excuses so he can get more money and have world class signings cover him again instead of developing young players and building a team organically which he has proven at Chelsea before, Inter and Real that he is shit at

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl:

Mourinho isn't getting fired, he probably should have won something though. Not having a striker has cost Chelsea boy..

Torres, Ba, Eto...

Lukaku out on loan...no excuses

Eto is in his twilight years

Torres couldn't finish a night out

Ba is a mid level striker at best

As for Lukaku i rate him but he's not ready to lead the line for Chelsea yet and he doesn't want to be a squad player right now. Didn't Mourinho tell man he should stay and fight for his place but he said nah? Provinf yourself at Everton isn't proving yourself at Chelsea. Thing is he probably would've been starting now if he had that fighting mentality.

• Upvote 1

Mourhino could of gotten lulaku to stay, if he wanted to, but we know what he's like , look how he treated their player of the season ffs

He had all summer and winter to get somebody in but Chose eto

Jose loves to create a us against them and the only people that buy it is the English press

His team is to expensive to win nothing

Smh got chelsea fans thinking they are Newcastle

Six defenders at home

That was even a new low for that guy

The Semi-Finalist One introduce us to Pepe e Coentrao as central midfielders

Simeone must of listened and left Garcia on the bench in favour of Adrian

I said it from the start I expected a better Real Madrid this season because I knew we would play ball after three years without seeing football.

La Decima or £1400?

Jorge Jesus tho

Is it going to be 8 final defeats in a row or will the curse finally end?

you lot are gassing it tbh

nobobdy knows what the chelsea team needs better than a chelsea fan, and so on for our own clubs..

an arsenal or city fan would probably disagree with my opinions on most of my squad, i genuinely agree with thizzle

mourinho said it was wazza or nothing remember, we all been killing torres for years, and demba ba? firing you to european glory.. come on

and didn't mourinho say it was lukaku who wanted to be a certified starter and he couldn't promise that. Eto'o came in after all that for some context.

• Upvote 1

Chelsea have got options, Ba, Torres, Eto'o and Lukaku are a good enough quartet to get you 40 goals between them easily.

last season Chelsea had 6 players who scored more than 10 goals in all competitions Torres (22), Mata (20), Lampard (17), Hazard (13), Oscar (12) and Moses (10). This season it looks like it will be three and only Hazard looks like improving on his tally.

Their top assister was Mata with 35. So Mata was involved with 55 goals last season and Mourinho got shot of him because he wasn't an olympic standard shuttle runner then has the audacity to talk about his lack of options?

Only Mourinho could convince an entire fan base that he was hard done by after selling a player of Mata's caliber who contributed so much.

• Upvote 1

3 match ban would have been more than sufficient.

Committing an offence one thing but as is always the case, if you threaten a person of authority you're getting the hardback version of the book thrown at you.

Di Canio got banned for 11 games for barely pushing a Ref, Ben Thatcher almost dislocated Mendes' life and got an 8 game ban in comparison.

It's pretty obvious why.

What is your opinion of what arsenal and city need? Its pretty obvious and its pretty obvious for Chelsea too.

Its nor even that , its the fact that people act like its a huge achievement if CHELSEA win anything and that their half a billion pound squad can't compete, and that they are the underdog

If you really need a striker and its quite apparent they do, you pick ONE TARGET? You let all the other class strikers move and put your hopes on ROONEY?

Jose won't say anything that puts him in a negative light will he now? His ego won't allow it,I'd rather look at lukakus comments about Jose, but I don't blame him for wanting playing time

Lukaka would of bagged more than any Chelsea striker there ,even if its a stop gap till next season where you lot spend another 100m its better no?

• Upvote 1

Chelsea have got options, Ba, Torres, Eto'o and Lukaku are a good enough quartet to get you 40 goals between them easily.

last season Chelsea had 6 players who scored more than 10 goals in all competitions Torres (22), Mata (20), Lampard (17), Hazard (13), Oscar (12) and Moses (10). This season it looks like it will be three and only Hazard looks like improving on his tally.

Their top assister was Mata with 35. So Mata was involved with 55 goals last season and Mourinho got shot of him because he wasn't an olympic standard shuttle runner then has the audacity to talk about his lack of options?

Only Mourinho could convince an entire fan base that he was hard done by after selling a player of Mata's caliber who contributed so much.

40 goals?? Says you Flojo, I would not agree with that, and neither did Mourinho.

Last season was a different manager with a different set up, comparing goal tallys is pointless.

Mourinho got shot of him because (mistakingly yes) he doesn't fit in with HIS philosophy or HIS ideology regarding how the number 10 role should be played, whether you agree or not you have to respect it.

but all this hard done by ish and media talk im not interested in tbh, just agreeing with Thizzle, and you can say what you like about Mourinho and his bullshit, but he has been consistent when saying 'next season, next season' since June.

What is your opinion of what arsenal and city need? Its pretty obvious and its pretty obvious for Chelsea too.

Its nor even that , its the fact that people act like its a huge achievement if CHELSEA win anything and that their half a billion pound squad can't compete, and that they are the underdog

If you really need a striker and its quite apparent they do, you pick ONE TARGET? You let all the other class strikers move and put your hopes on ROONEY?

Jose won't say anything that puts him in a negative light will he now? His ego won't allow it,I'd rather look at lukakus comments about Jose, but I don't blame him for wanting playing time

Lukaka would of bagged more than any Chelsea striker there ,even if its a stop gap till next season where you lot spend another 100m its better no?

Im sure a City fan would disagree with me on what our squad needed, for example how many people think United need an overhaul? I don't.

Oh ok, that's in the media though, was Thizzle acting like it was big achievement? i may have missed it. With the money they spend and the money they've spent, it's the least anyone should expect of Chelsea is to be competitive, and they have been this season. (Forgot how they did in the FA Cup.)

Well i can't laugh at any other clubs summer transfer handlings when you see what happened at mine, im sure Jose has learned from this summers transfer window just gone aswell.

and the Lukaku bit, is a typical young player competing for playing time vs manager competing for perfection scenario, potato potatoe

From time Bony has 25 goals this season playing infront of Shelvey

Not hearing anything about Chelsea having no strikers

With Hazard, Oscar, De Bruyne, Mata and Willian and Schurlle ffs, you cannot be saying that Ba or Torres should not be getting 25-30 goals all comps

Lukaku deffo would have, people keep saying Lukaku isnt ready to be starting for Chelsea, but if Ba, Eto or Torres aren't either, whats the difference

One can become good enough, three are past it and only going to get worse 

Its a no brainer

Mourinho just wanted more excuses so he can get more money and have world class signings cover him again instead of developing young players and building a team organically which he has proven at Chelsea before, Inter and Real that he is sh*t at

Bony is better than all of Chelseas strikers.

LMAO at thinking Torres is or was capabale of 25/30 goals before the season started, what planet are you living on, he better have zidane and laudrup behind him.

or maybe Mourinho didn't like Lukakus attitude, didn't want to put his trust into a youth player he considers egotistical, we never know, can only assume. The fact that he still wants to sell Lukaku speaks volumes aswell

He always wanted that TOP CLASS striker

If most of you followed La Liga properly you would know how much a c*nt the semi-finalist one really is

On the subject of La Liga

Two european finals this month

La Liga has three teams

#Only Barca/Real

#SPL

c/s

La Liga>>>>Premiership

much more exciting to watch. despite what many people say

40 goals?? Says you Flojo, I would not agree with that, and neither did Mourinho.

Last season was a different manager with a different set up, comparing goal tallys is pointless.

Mourinho got shot of him because (mistakingly yes) he doesn't fit in with HIS philosophy or HIS ideology regarding how the number 10 role should be played, whether you agree or not you have to respect it.

but all this hard done by ish and media talk im not interested in tbh, just agreeing with Thizzle, and you can say what you like about Mourinho and his bullshit, but he has been consistent when saying 'next season, next season' since June.

I respect his decision to implement his philosophy but at the same time I recognise how an insistence on playing a certain way has cons. As a coach you should be flexible, if the personnel you have don't perfectly fit your philosophy you have a decision to make.

Martinez had that decision to make, Rodgers had that decision to make and they both decided that they were going to compromise a little on their philosophy but more importantly coach the players they had to meet them half way.

Mourinho decided to bomb out their two times player of the year and as a result he lost someone partly responsible for 55 goals in the previous season.

He decided that he was going to implement his philosophy whether or not he had the players to execute it to the standard required.

He decided to publicly shit on the strikers he has all season long and undermine their confidence.

He decided to let a striker who'd been impressive the previous season go out on loan again.

He decided to put all his eggs in one basket regarding the transfer of Rooney.

And he decided not to sign anyone else in not one, but two transfer windows.

When other managers make decisions and shit doesn't work out they get it in the neck, why Mourinho should be excused with the embarrassment of riches he has at his disposal is beyond me.

I aren't buying his 'little horse' act either, he identified Man City, Spurs, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal as title contenders and the two Manchester clubs aside I don't see how anyone could have been realistically seen as title contenders if Chelsea weren't.