History that is lies

Guest freestacks

abraham lincoln ended slavery for economic reasons not becoz he was a nice guy...

look into it

/

they said black people would give us a greater income if we freed them and allowed them to work 'under our system' rather than having them all on plantation fields 

• Upvote 1

One lie I hate is the one pushed that the British helped abolish slavery and the Navy was doing patrols to stop slave ships and how britain should be proud of this. Its like setting someone on fire and waiting till the had 80% burns and doused them in water and expect to be called a saviour for saving them. The thing with slavery is it was never abolished instead the trade specifically the maritime trade of slaves was banned but slaves were still permitted under another name i.e subjects of colonial administration where the fukkery continued into the 1950's. I mean after all the slavery was allegedly ended the berlin conference took place where they cut up africa  and dehumanised its inhabitants in order for resources.

its not true that slavery was ended for humanitarian reasons, it was ended for economic reasons

Honestly if I was a secondary school history teacher in Britain I wouldn't feel comfortable teaching black children about the empire, slavery etc

The Jews were the chosen man.

Based on what?

How you mean?

/

The lines of history and religion are blurred especially when it comes to religion.

Jews in Israel would argue that's history.

You're mixing things up

religious Jews might believe hat they're the chosen people, but who cares what religious people think?

• Upvote 2

Guest Chelsea Jack

this is my point

aren't they all just claiming

who certified them and what they teach?

other 'historians'

:/

concentrating on the lies of history and religion is what's f*cking up this world tbh.

of course they are certified by other historians shit for brains

who else would certify them?

Guest Chelsea Jack

Those who win the wars write the histories.

basically

not everything in history is to do with war

/

there is usually various perspectives and accounts on different historical events, you just have to look for them which really isnt hard

obviously they teach simplified versions at standard primary and secondary level cos most kids would struggle to comprehend degree level academic history

Guest Chelsea Jack

another myth is that martin luther king was a great leader and all round good guy

in reality he was a cheater with various white side pieces and frequently visited brothels

all this from a supposed man of god eh?