LMAO

Guest FaZe

Guest FaZe
Bolo Zenden is hoping to be given the nod to start in Wednesday's UEFA Champions League final against Milan.The midfielder is an injury doubt for the game in Athens after picking up an ankle injury during Liverpool's training camp in Spain last week.Zenden is thought to be making good progress with the injury and the Dutchman is hopeful that Rafa Benitez will give him the chance to start against Milan."I hope my performances against Chelsea in the semi-final will mean I will be given a start," said Zenden."I played in most of the Champions League games this year. I think I have been involved in maybe 80 or 90 per cent of the games so I am really looking forward to the final again. "Zenden is confident Liverpool can overcome favourites Milan in the final."We have a mentality we can deal with anything that can be thrown at us," added Zenden."They are a fantastic team and have a lot of experience. They are a team that have played a lot of big games and finals and some of them have won the Champions League several times."And although we have players who are in the final for the first time, the occasion will be an extra motivation to bring the cup back home."Zenden's future at Liverpool is up in the air with his current contract expiring later in the summer and as yet no talks have taken place over an extension.The former Barcelona man is putting off all talk on his future so that he can focus on the clash with Milan."I do not want to talk about my future at the moment," continued Zenden."For anyone to be playing in a final would be fantastic, but I will let people know about my future after the game. A Champions League medal on my CV would be quite nice, though."
biggrin.gif:D :D

wenger >> benitez
What justifies that?Benitez has won more in the last 6 years that wenger has won in 11Wenger has 1 CL final in his belt in 11 years while Benitez has 2 in 3Benitez has finished above Wenger in the last 2 seasonsSo i dunno know what you talkin about bloodas facts state Benitez is the more superior managerYou guys are sick with you kneejerk comments still