Guest eights

ye course but a lot of girls i know whats my age who are friends of mine are damaged goods

been through too many episodes

feel sorry for their future husband

Same goes for guys I know 25 and up

Lots have children and/or have been damaged by some absolutely RAGE female who never ever goes away ever. This is very much the case in my circle. Or the ones who've pushed for several abortions....

Then there's the one or two over 30s who are seemingly calm, what you might call good catches on the surfaces. But again there's a reason im not too clear on why they ain got children or long term partner. Cool guys but ever so slightly odd.

Current is 2 yrs my junior. I have a preference for slightly younger now but comes with pitfalls all the same.

/

Certain man my age goin for these 18-21yr olds cos they can still get up to their fuckries an the girl is brand new to the game not knowing any better. Loving adoring even the older man. Certain guys cant take the ear ache from girls their own age so go for these young naive eediat gyal. But as ive seen these girls come with immaturity problems too.

Its all tradeoffs. What kinda fuckries do you wanna have to handle?

So all the replies agree that the guy should be older

What I think most can agree on is that, men have longer expiry dates, we can play the field for longer and we become more desirable with age. It’s quite common to see men in relations with women with significant age gaps, yet it’s rare the other way round. Can’t remember the last time I heard a 27 year old woman was in a genuine relationship with a 18-21 year old lad.

That’s why Smadds theory is flawed, because although you can find men at my age+ scarred and emotionally ragged, it’s more likely they’ve been happily living the single life, waiting for the right thing to come along. Most women I encounter at 27 are in some mini midlife crisis.

“All my friends are loved up, married with and/or kids”

At the same time Sole has a point but I disagree it’s to do with circles, I personally think it’s a numbers game and I’d say most women we’re discussing fall in the having issues category.