I don't business. When games have crashed on my old PC and I won it I will replay it until I win again.

The worst is when it was a CL Final years ago. Barcelona peppered my goalie and I snuck it 1-0 then my PC crashed. :angry: I spent then next hour replaying that 1 game. F*ck that. :rofl:

Lol, that's hilarious.

Would do the same

Left Arsenal after 6 incredible seasons to take over Schalke.

BVB & Bayern have dominated Germany.

I'm looking forward to this project.

It's a 3-year project.

Year 1: Achieve CL football

Year 2: Become Bundesliga champions

Year 3: Win the CL.

Will stay there an extra season or two depending on CL success.

Wish me luck guys.

• Upvote 4

Someone gimme a team to play as. I'm feeling another Soton save, I think I was saying a couple pages back they should be making a title challenge first season, going to try back it up now

@bane where is your season at now?

Would be very impressed if you could win the title in the 1st season

2nd season all depends on how good Man City/Chelsea are imo

3rd season is a realistic goal to win the league by

When you start of:

Forster - Good for a mid-table/pushing for top 8 finish club

Boruc - Contract has a year left and needs replacing

Kelvin Davis - On 15k a week sitting in the reserves and wont leave

Clyne - Quality but needs a couple seasons to develop to a consistent, high level

Bertrand - weak, doesnt offer much going forward and concedes a lot of goals from his side

Fonte - Good leader but slow and needs upgrading asap

Anderweild - Only on loan and costs like 10 mill or something to buy, he is worth it though but at 26 he might be out of value for some, I didnt meet his future free (so needs replacing after first season)

Gardos - Good 4th/5th choice

Yoshida - Woeful player

Wanyama - Quality but near impossible to keep after the first season

Schenderlien - Quality but I have never got the best out of him

JWP - Amazing player, future captain from the start

Cork - Decent but needs upgrading for a title winning team

Davis - See above

Jay Rod - Out until March in the first season

Tadic - quality, one of the first names on the team sheet

Pelle - Gets you goals every now and then but doesnt get any assists and he offers nothing to the team, needs upgrading as soon as you scout and can afford a replacement

Long - Goals and assists galore but worth cashing in on after a couple of seasons before his value drops 

Youngsters who could feature in the first season (but I would recommend loaning out)

- Targett LB

- Sims LW

- Reed CAM/CM

- Gallagher ST

Think I covered most players

IMO from the start you need 1 or 2 CBs

A RB

A LB

1/2 Wingers

A creative CM

To be going for the title

• Upvote 2

Also signed Sergi Roberto end of first season for 2.4 mill, sold him to Man Utd in my 3rd season January window for 28 mill

:Y:

Said he is welcome back anytime and he said not while I am in charge, he is pissed if I get offered the Utd job again, he will rot in the reserves till his 5 year deal runs out the f*ckbwoy

Ungrateful little shit, signed him whilst transfer listed, he wanted to leave because he wanted to win the title but its early Feb and I am 1st place by a point and about 12/15 points in front of Man Utd with about 15/16 games to go

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Player power has gone mad

Liverpool file is annoying. I generate so much funds from sales but i always get a shit budget. Won the fa cup and finished 2nd behind Utd 3rd season. Got 21million to spend after selling a bunch of players :/

So i started declaring interest as man city coach...they finished 13th but i rejected them after i looked at their squad. The whole team bar hart and mangala is in their 30's. So i went to real madrid

I signed sterling,coutinho and moreno at around 70million but now i aint really feeling it. Got isco and casillas turning the whole team against me

Feel to start a new file. Maybe Monaco or something

Nah man firm it.

And sell Isco IMMEDIATELY. The f**kboy. RUINED my whole Arsenal squad (I signed him and now I'm selling the disruptive c*nt). Man's stamina is 9. F**king NINE. In my team and tactics he's DEAD by half time. F**k am I playing you ahead of Ramsey and Khedira let alone Wilshere and James Rodriguez.

• Upvote 1

Someone gimme a team to play as. I'm feeling another Soton save, I think I was saying a couple pages back they should be making a title challenge first season, going to try back it up now

@bane where is your season at now?

Would be very impressed if you could win the title in the 1st season

2nd season all depends on how good Man City/Chelsea are imo

3rd season is a realistic goal to win the league by

When you start of:

Forster - Good for a mid-table/pushing for top 8 finish club

Boruc - Contract has a year left and needs replacing

Kelvin Davis - On 15k a week sitting in the reserves and wont leave

Clyne - Quality but needs a couple seasons to develop to a consistent, high level

Bertrand - weak, doesnt offer much going forward and concedes a lot of goals from his side

Fonte - Good leader but slow and needs upgrading asap

Anderweild - Only on loan and costs like 10 mill or something to buy, he is worth it though but at 26 he might be out of value for some, I didnt meet his future free (so needs replacing after first season)

Gardos - Good 4th/5th choice

Yoshida - Woeful player

Wanyama - Quality but near impossible to keep after the first season

Schenderlien - Quality but I have never got the best out of him

JWP - Amazing player, future captain from the start

Cork - Decent but needs upgrading for a title winning team

Davis - See above

Jay Rod - Out until March in the first season

Tadic - quality, one of the first names on the team sheet

Pelle - Gets you goals every now and then but doesnt get any assists and he offers nothing to the team, needs upgrading as soon as you scout and can afford a replacement

Long - Goals and assists galore but worth cashing in on after a couple of seasons before his value drops 

Youngsters who could feature in the first season (but I would recommend loaning out)

- Targett LB

- Sims LW

- Reed CAM/CM

- Gallagher ST

Think I covered most players

IMO from the start you need 1 or 2 CBs

A RB

A LB

1/2 Wingers

A creative CM

To be going for the title

Nice

Just started my save, still in pre-season - so I'll be aiming for the more conservative prediction - title challenge / top four? (will probably flop and end up midtable..)

Cleared out a lot of my squad

Happy with how things are looking so far, have cleared out nearly all of the deadwood that I would

Will update soon

Made so many transfers i'm into the third league game of the season and the tactical familiarty is still 'awkward' with like....one bar of blue

Pissing me off

First decent team I play will trounce me

sometimes you gotta embrace that 5-1 loss at the etihad for the greater good of intergrating new players to a tactic
  • Upvote 2

Bought 6 players for relatively small amounts.

Alberto Moreno

Wilshere

Arias (RB)

A regen CB

Thauvin

Another CM

From early Dec at the foot of the table, I've taken the team to 4th in mid-late Feb

A title challenge is very unrealistic but I can consolidate a CL spot which would be amazing & set me up for a strong title challenge next season.

Bundesliga getting smacked

:Y:

• Upvote 1

Made so many transfers i'm into the third league game of the season and the tactical familiarty is still 'awkward' with like....one bar of blue

Pissing me off

First decent team I play will trounce me

sometimes you gotta embrace that 5-1 loss at the etihad for the greater good of intergrating new players to a tactic

:rofl:

REAL SH*T.

So its 89minutes winning 2-1 and shit

My center back mustafi mis times his jump and completely misses the header. The grenada striker is running through probably 40yards from goal. Otamendi chops him EARLY :rofl: last man and ting he gets sent off. Grenada score from the freekick and its 2-2

/pain

But i got otamendi's redcard overturned because it was harsh. First time this has happened to me ever on fm. It even got to a point where i would never appeal a ban incase they throw in another game suspension for even appealing. Pretty happy about that tbh

Started a new games as Fulham I kinda ruined my Crystal Palace one by signing all the usual wonderkids and making it too easy for myself second season, So I restarted as Fulham gonna try bring through mostly players from the Academy or cheap rejects only,

In my 2nd season now got promoted, Adama Traore and Cauley Woodrow destroyed the Championship :lmao:   getting like almost 25+ goals and assists each. Patrick Roberts did ok came on strong toward the end of the season when Traore got injured for 3 months and my team dropped a 13 point lead to a 2 point lead through a series of ridiculous results. But ye I defo suggest Woodrow if you manage an English side and need a deep lying/ false 9 type striker hes class. Plus he just learnt to shoot with power for me

on course to a top 3 finish in my first season. arsenal won the PL and want my CB mustafi who is only 23 and can improve a lot according to coaches. fegouhli is wanted by chelsea was looking to cash in on him anyways…gona milk both of those english teams

suso is amazing want to sign him on a permanent but liverpool are shegging. also think negredo might have to get sold i wish u could cancel deals that happen in the future smh 20 fucking million. that could be spent elsewhere

yeah isco is wack

i saved that file will return to it but started a new valencia one

hope to replicate their glory years with vicente,aimar and mista

Isco is a beast

Played him shadow striker got like 20 goals and 20 assists and ripped the champions league