FOR THE NEUTRALS WHO R U SUPPORTING MILAN OR LIVERPOOL

n/a

Bare jealous people in this topic hope you all are shut up on Wednesday night.
biggrin.gif Shut up.Would YOU root for another English team if they got to the final?
LMFAO @ one of your players saying that winning the FA Cup is better than winning Champions LeagueSMH hes a f*cking Pleb.

boy to tell he truth i would rather se liverpool win then that way it will bring bigger and better players to the prembut i just wanna see a match as half as good as the last final between the two (even tho i walked out my yard at half time and missed the 2nd half)

Guest the_truth_hurts
How can you be from England and want an Italian team to win the Champion's League?
Football means more to me than England so I want to see the best team win it. Thats been Milan and probably will be the best team on the night. Rate liverpools success but don't love their approach to games.

How can you be from England and want an Italian team to win the Champion's League?
Football means more to me than England so I want to see the best team win it. Thats been Milan and probably will be the best team on the night. Rate liverpools success but don't love their approach to games.
More or less feel the same...

i think liverpool will win but theres 3 reasons why i will support milan1. liverpool won it 2 years ago and winning it again would be selfish.2. i hate crouch3. i want to be beaten by the champions

It'd be pretty crappy reflection of European Football if a team playing 8 defenders and crouch upfront, basically looking to go to penalties, playing swag football got lucky and won it over the brilliant milan
Thats how Milan play so we will do the same with a lone striker.Too bad Man Utd couldnt pull it off with their Swagadelic midfield