Graduate who held up sign advertising himself at Waterloo Station starts work after he's handed dream job by passing commuter

Don Crack

so a guy is a recent graduate and you guys are going at him like he is a binman

he is a marketing grad he is doing marketing in a firm and he is stil young - he can go anywhere from there

well done to him , hope he goes on to have an excellent career

Its not even that, I just struggle to comprehend how someones "Dream Job" could be Marketing in a Recruitment Company...

Has he even described it as such?

And if he has do we really have to take that as fact.

If I was handed a job in the field I studied in I too would describe it at the time as a dream job as it shows enthusiasm. I doubt very much that it's his dream job but we all have to start from somewhere.

so a guy is a recent graduate and you guys are going at him like he is a binman

he is a marketing grad he is doing marketing in a firm and he is stil young - he can go anywhere from there

well done to him , hope he goes on to have an excellent career

Its not even that, I just struggle to comprehend how someones "Dream Job" could be Marketing in a Recruitment Company...

Has he even described it as such?

And if he has do we really have to take that as fact.

If I was handed a job in the field I studied in I too would describe it at the time as a dream job as it shows enthusiasm. I doubt very much that it's his dream job but we all have to start from somewhere.

Tempted to drop an "its not that deep" but you're actually making an effort to get your vague point across so I'll respect it.

My dream job is to score the winning goal for arsenal in the champions league final, and to then be congratulated by my wife (who happens to be a hybrid Kim Kardashian and Jhene Aiko) in the form of the quintessential beat. Hence the "dream" nature of the job. Others might have more realistic and achievable dream jobs "CEO of Apple" "Director of Football for Real"

All of these pale quite badly in comparison to search engine optimisation for "We Recruit Pickers and Packers LTD".

Does it now make sense?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 months later...

No. Oratory is grammatically incorrect in that sentence

He needs to brush up on his oratorical skills

Not he needs to brush up on his oratory skills.

That's liKe saying he needs to brush up on his cook skills instead of cookING skills

Books are nice to read sometimes lads

Bro, you cannot school anyone on anything.

Back down and go rape your sister or something.

• Downvote 1

No. Oratory is grammatically incorrect in that sentence

He needs to brush up on his oratorical skills

Not he needs to brush up on his oratory skills.

That's liKe saying he needs to brush up on his cook skills instead of cookING skills

Books are nice to read sometimes lads

Bro, you cannot school anyone on anything.

Back down and go rape your sister or something.

i evidently just did 

you parents called you jim - from that moment forward you were doomed