Does the london urban culture....

Guest eights

this is one of the reasons why america will never take uk seriously

the beggin is f*ckin embarrassing

Loooool man just had to Smh. "Is the camera Rollin" man wanted to make sure ppl saw the co sign of someone that no one knows who's affiliated with mmg

!!!

man even said "get at me on what's app yh"

So cringe

Reading this thread it's funny how it garnered a good discussion on dubstep, fashion, culture, 'are you really really from the ends' etc when Chaps really meant if the R MONEYS and those of that ilk influence anything

and I feel what Lionel is cooking

Being Caucasian helped her sales alot that is undeniable she would admit it too. But marketable based on apperance? no way lol i dunno any mandem dat thinks 'yo i gotta pipe dat' or any girl that thinks i wanna look just like her and will cop a poster of her and stick it on their wall while buying her CD. Iggy Azala and Nicki Minaj are marketable as far as apperance. Guys wanna hit it and girls wanna look like them. Adele is not blessed with looks

more adeles in this world than iggy or nicki's

so thats why she's marketable

Surprised no 1 has mentioned Adele she was born in Totty and raised in West Norwood just down the road from Bricky and she makes Soul music. In America no 1 is selling units like her besides Em and maybe a few others but barley anyone else has sold like she has. she hasn't made pop records straight up 100% Soul and sold like crazy out there. She was also doing it using a british accent

I don't think you know what 'Soul' is.

Surprised no 1 has mentioned Adele she was born in Totty and raised in West Norwood just down the road from Bricky and she makes Soul music. In America no 1 is selling units like her besides Em and maybe a few others but barley anyone else has sold like she has. she hasn't made pop records straight up 100% Soul and sold like crazy out there. She was also doing it using a british accent

I won't lie i'm not an expert on that genre but it's wat she gets classed under as far as genre and i don't think u gotta be an expert on it to realise she has a Soulful voice and a lotta raw emotions in her music. Like Infamous said she comes under the pain lane somethin people relate to and i personally think her message is delivered sonically in a Soulful way

She has a soulful voice, but i wouldn't say she was 100% soul.

I would say she's more pop.

Adele's music is categorised as "Soul", you can definitely hear it in Rolling In The Deep (the only tune of hers I really know)

she's doing black music, in the white way

bruv u cant say u only know 1 song an artists released, a single, n then use that to negatively sum them up

adeles got plenty of straight soul songs 

• Upvote 1

I don't think he knows what anything is tbh.

• Upvote 1