Week 11 - 14/15 Premier League - UCL & Europa

User

He wasnt Messis sideman at all, quite the contrary... which ironically became the reason for his downfall.

Sidemen win clasicos yeah?

Sidemen play for an hour and destroy your team in their own stadium yeah?

Messi has been winning classico's since he laced up his boots for the first team.

lol @ using Arsenal as a bench mark, we've been destroyed by far worse strikers my friend.

/

Ibra was Messi's sideman, Messi wanted to play in Ibra's position and it happened.

Heero is disrespectful to All I do is win win win no matter what aka Ibra

Anybody can win-win-win in the worst Serrie A league ever (up to that point) decimated by match-fixing corruption with no team to threaten Inter

Anybody can also win-win-win in a moneybags team in Ligue 1

you are not lying but you can only beat whats infront of you. Ibra isnt going to go to say Liverpool and tryna transform them into title winners what ever league he had moved to in his career he has played for the best team thats not his fault its called ambition.

Acting like he couldnt have just gone to city or chelsea and collected a few medals in england calmly.

Dont think you lot can hold that against him. He was starting to beast at the nou camp and had a excellent scoring record. His time there was ended by club politics

Trust you ain't shit until you win a premier league title and join the likes of Gilles Grimaldi

Not at all, I'm just stating the facts, but alot of people ride up and down Zlatan's d*ck like it was gold plated and soaked in Olive Oil so I get why people are mad.

He was a side man and he chipped, I can respect the fact he didn't want to be the supporting actor.

since When did sideman ever mean you weren't a good player?

Ibra was a king everywhere he's been, and then got somewhere where he wasn't and didn't like it.

he would have been king of barca if they didnt have that little batty boy clique going on

You should read his book. Will change ur opinion on his time at barca

Anybody can win-win-win in the worst Serrie A league ever (up to that point) decimated by match-fixing corruption with no team to threaten Inter

Anybody can also win-win-win in a moneybags team in Ligue 1

you are not lying but you can only beat whats infront of you. Ibra isnt going to go to say Liverpool and tryna transform them into title winners what ever league he had moved to in his career he has played for the best team thats not his fault its called ambition.

Acting like he couldnt have just gone to city or chelsea and collected a few medals in england calmly.

Dont think you lot can hold that against him. He was starting to beast at the nou camp and had a excellent scoring record. His time there was ended by club politics

You can say anybody could have gone to X, Y & Z and won medals

Ibra is a very good player but people get carried away with him

The cult of personality surrounding him hides the fact he is infact a more athletically gifted version of Dimitar Berbatov

A few years ago I was on the Ibra is underrated movement, now it's gone far, far in the opposite direction

ibra was king at barca till messi text guardiola on the bus saying 'thought you loved me bae?, i dont wanna be a sidechick'