If your sisters bf cheated on her.....

kerser

variety

this!

especially with ethnicity. the perfect lighty is still only ticking lighty boxes. a man might get the urge for a latina, a darkskin girl or a cauc

similarly with overall body size,and also breast size. I have different uses for C cups than I do for F and over cups. 

That said, the latter part is also true, if a man has everything he wants in one girl,or doesn't but would rather have just her, so be it.

I think You may have to find the 1 girl You want to realise it's possible to only want one for some man (me included)

• Downvote 2

variety

this!

especially with ethnicity. the perfect lighty is still only ticking lighty boxes. a man might get the urge for a latina, a darkskin girl or a cauc

similarly with overall body size,and also breast size. I have different uses for C cups than I do for F and over cups. 

That said, the latter part is also true, if a man has everything he wants in one girl,or doesn't but would rather have just her, so be it.

I think You may have to find the 1 girl You want to realise it's possible to only want one for some man (me included)

This is a contender for the most trash in one post for 2014.

And I've heard people's music videos on here.

variety

this!

This is a contender for the most trash in one post for 2014.

And I've heard people's music videos on here.

Djdjdjssjkesj ohhh he took it there

how?

what in particular do You disagree with and why?

Ok. So growing up whenever someone asked me my ideal look and type I always said the chocolate skin woman, nice cheeks, thick lips yadda yadda yadda.

BOTH long terms wifeys have been lighties with curly hair. Which quite frankly, I've never been a fan of. When you really get to know that chick who you're gonna hold down I can promise you, you won't even know what she looks like.

What you're describing is a LINK.

Edit* To be fair, I retract that statement written above and apologise because I never really read past the first few lines and only just read to the end now. I just saw bare waffle at the start and got vex :lol:

My bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1