Any Math dons here?

Jones

fuck school anyway... Getting C's and D's and girls that are thick as shit getting A's and B's just because they spent more time on their coursework.

no true reflection at all

teachers had it in for me from the start..

certain times id put 1 step into the room and hear "get out"

or my personal favourite.. teacher: "pick that paper off the floor"..... i didnt put it there..  "yes you did, i saw you" .. how can you see something that didnt happen... "Get out"

• Upvote 1

f*ck school anyway... Getting C's and D's and girls that are thick as sh*t getting A's and B's just because they spent more time on their coursework.

or my personal favourite.. teacher: "pick that paper off the floor"..... i didnt put it there..  "yes you did, i saw you" .. how can you see something that didnt happen... "Get out"

fdcv xcv

bcx

v

cx

v

xv

cx

v

cx

v cx

cx

vc

f*ck school anyway... Getting C's and D's and girls that are thick as sh*t getting A's and B's just because they spent more time on their coursework.

or my personal favourite.. teacher: "pick that paper off the floor"..... i didnt put it there.. "yes you did, i saw you" .. how can you see something that didnt happen... "Get out"

I love this

Guys throwing away a FREE education because they don't like to pick up pieces of paper odd the floor (think how insane this is for kids in Asia and Africa etc) then a few years later will turn round and say the system is rigged and it's not their fault they're failing in life

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

fuck school anyway... Getting C's and D's and girls that are thick as shit getting A's and B's just because they spent more time on their coursework.

:rofl:

This fully used to happen to my boy

*Walks in classroom"

Teacher - "Ryan get out"

Not that he hadn't earnt such honorary treatment

or my personal favourite.. teacher: "pick that paper off the floor"..... i didnt put it there.. "yes you did, i saw you" .. how can you see something that didnt happen... "Get out"

I love this

Guys throwing away a FREE education because they don't like to pick up pieces of paper odd the floor (think how insane this is for kids in Asia and Africa etc) then a few years later will turn round and say the system is rigged and it's not their fault they're failing in life

This is flawed logic bro 

I had a similar experience to YB and can relate. Had a very torrid time at school. Wasn't a bad student or disruptive or anything like that but was very lazy and an easy target for stressed teachers

All I needed was a bit of a push, any good teacher would have seen that 

I love this

Agreed 100%

Niggas stay niggas. Always the victims.

I love this

Agreed 100%

can someone say to me if they have used SOH CAH TOH in any part of there life within the last 4-8 years?

No, you'll find that with most of what you learnt at school/uni.

Depends. 

If you're a lawyer, then much of what you learnt has relevance. Same for a doctor, same for a teacher, shall I go on?

No need to go on.

I said most, for a lawyer - most of what they learn't won't be relevant.

A teacher - the majority.

IT programming - most of what they learn't won't be relevant.

etc

f*ck school anyway... Getting C's and D's and girls that are thick as sh*t getting A's and B's just because they spent more time on their coursework.no true reflection at allteachers had it in for me from the start..certain times id put 1 step into the room and hear "get out"or my personal favourite.. teacher: "pick that paper off the floor"..... i didnt put it there.. "yes you did, i saw you" .. how can you see something that didnt happen... "Get out"

I love thisGuys throwing away a FREE education because they don't like to pick up pieces of paper odd the floor (think how insane this is for kids in Asia and Africa etc) then a few years later will turn round and say the system is rigged and it's not their fault they're failing in life
Agreed 100%
Agree with what..

1. I'm not failing in life and at no point said I was, due to school

2. It's not about a piece a paper, it's about telling a 14/15 year old you saw him do something when you didn't knowing full well he's strong minded enough to answer back.. It's not my character to accept being told I'm wrong when I know I'm not but yet in the school system that's seen as being rude based on the biased opinion of the teacher that started it in the first place.

I remember a few times when I challenged the teacher on some things I felt didn't make sense and it turned out I was right but because the teacher had no answer and the class found it funny, I got punished for it

Maybe the teachers at your school were calm but the majority of mine wern't, the teachers that were fair (business studies, PE) I got very good grades in but unluckily for me the most important subjects (Maths, English, science) I didn't get on with the teachers and they used me as someone to pick on when they were in a bad mood

School system is shit because everyone learns in different ways.. I learn by asking questions and sometimes by being proved wrong, otherwise ill just think my original thought was correct.. Some teachers understand this and take it on board but others (most) see it as class disruption and rudeness so would send me out before I got chance to sit down