Why do they force gays and lesbians on us so much in this country?

kerser

Black protests end in up with an excessive police presence because they know it makes the protesters look more violent, negative media courage ie aggressive and brings out the get over it and just work hard you won't get far with that chip on your shoulder son rhetoric

Gays and dykes get buses painted the colour of a rainbow

People want support for every little negative thought that occurs these day

I'm talking you lot

Sound like a bunch of crying men

As for the protest completely different senario

The buses the prides that's all a celebration coming together representing the love

And the prtestt where what ?

Black protests end in up with an excessive police presence because they know it makes the protesters look more violent, negative media courage ie aggressive and brings out the get over it and just work hard you won't get far with that chip on your shoulder son rhetoric

Who are they?

And what is their objective as regards making black protesters look violent?

Who are they?

And what is their objective as regards making black protesters look violent?

Are you white or black?

• Upvote 1

Omg poor you

You were in slave trade no u fucking wasn't nor are the White Man today slave masters

Are is tht how u still think cuz y should u be wired differently to me I kno the Jamie Dugan. Case was fucked up I kno it was proberly to do with the fact he was black n a thug but the riots were a fuck the government and the police demonstration n everyone young person jumped on it regardless of Color at the end of the day

• Downvote 3

lol @ thinking d media aint got an agenda or dont favor certain causes over others

Of course they do, but I'm asking what would the reason be for them to want to make black people look violent? (If we are talking about the media in the broad sense, please don't refer to the daily mail)

thats the thing bro

i dont know why these people want to make black people look bad

thats the most fucked part

• Upvote 1

See thats the thing

You have to be an ethnic to understand and relate.

Its like when a white teacher is trying to teach you about black history

How would he know what went on and how can he even relate unless his ancestors were slave masters.

Its like saying because the White Man invented football you will never be able to understand the true methods of playing ball

Works both ways and don't subscribe to this train of thought

• Upvote 1

Omg poor you

You were in slave trade no u fucking wasn't nor are the White Man today slave masters

Are is tht how u still think cuz y should u be wired differently to me I kno the Jamie Dugan. Case was fucked up I kno it was proberly to do with the fact he was black n a thug but the riots were a fuck the government and the police demonstration n everyone young person jumped on it regardless of Color at the end of the day

You look Polish (your words)so how can you even relate to what I am saying

See thats the thing

How would he know what went on and how can he even relate unless his ancestors were slave masters.

Its like saying because the White Man invented football you will never be able to understand the true methods of playing ball

porch mayve pushed it to the extreme but the principle of what he's saying is obviously realness

The way gays and dykes get more support then ethnic minorities is joke

I agree but there's a reason, ethnic minorities aren't fighting for acceptance as much as the LGBTY community therefore more support is needed.

hmmm

Do you disagree?

yes and no cause it overlooks the fact that minorities still aint accepted/institutional racism

that said i found this topic kind of abhorrent cause i thought damn imagine slave owners on the jim crow forum making these kind of topics

but with that said theres a difference between a racist thinking minorities are being forced on them cah they cant buy n sell/kill streak with impunity and straight ppl thinking gays are being forced on them cause they made a choice to watch hollyoaks/listen to young thug. i have sympathy for the lgbt community not in the western world cause life is truly peak for them, those in so called civilized countries get more than enough backing to stfu and get on with it.

bottom line they're not being pushed on man the media is just desensitizing us to it so they're discriminated against/cussed less. cnt really c an agenda there. cnt say its a bad thing either

/

them chicks with d*cks tryna take man home and getting their wig split in the process are not victims though

/confusedpost

Strong post

See thats the thing

porch mayve pushed it to the extreme but the principle of what he's saying is obviously realness

His response was to a question I asked Bane, why would you need to be black to understand, you didn't understand when I asked you, so how can you back his point?

and im backing his post cause some of the questions asked n comments on here (not just this thread) show the levels

stuff that black people know to be reality is treated with skepticism by white ppl like lol that doesnt rele happen

no fault of ur own obvs but it is what it is

I simply asked a question, why do I need to be ethnic to do that?

To answer your question about how a white teacher would know about black history. He would know through studying, the same method a black teacher would use.

Thats some robotic teaching

A teacher needs to be passionate and emotionally attached when teaching a powerful topic like that

I would say no thank you to the black teacher if his method is like the white teacher just going off on what he has seen written in books

To answer your question about how a white teacher would know about black history. He would know through studying, the same method a black teacher would use.

A teacher needs to be passionate and emotionally attached when teaching a powerful topic like that

I would say no thank you to the black teacher if his method is like the white teacher just going off on what he has seen written in books

What if they was raised in England all his/her life

Would that black teacher still qualify to teach you black history

What if they was raised in England all his/her life

Would that black teacher still qualify to teach you black history

What's his family background?

Have they been taught about their roots?