Idris elba

slice2

Iam Flemming wrote the books, Ian Flemming hired an artist to draw Bond as he envisioned him to look, and that vision was a White male. Therefore in that 007 world Bond is white. Shaft is a fictional character, BA Baracus is a fictional character, Bond is a fictional character. Leave them all alone with their respective skin colours IMO.

I'm sure not every Bond to date has shared the same colour hair tone. Some were probably a little more tanned than others too aye.

The world ain't gonna end if Idris was picked to play him. I thought Daniel Craig was gonna be a weird choice when they made the new movies but I enjoyed them. Idris might do a good job but given the choice prior to any decisions being made I would not want to change Bonds ethnicity.

I couldn't sit watching the A-Team with some muscular white dude running around shouting "I ain't gettin on no plane fool" without thinking it was a pisstake that a person with brown skin wasn't playing him.