Summer 2015 Transfer Thread

O Fenomeno

yep imo he is.

one of the best off the ball strikers ive seen in the last few years, great eye for goal, brings others into the game, got tek, only 22 years old as well

Typical Englishman.

Please. I'm begging you. At least until January. Can you try and watch at least 3 Bundesliga/Serie A league games a month?

Ings should be somewhere like Newcastle.

:D

bruh, i watch bundesliga and eredivisie alot.

i really do rate ings, when i say best off the ball striker im talking premier leauge tho.

tbf im a sly fanboy for ings really do rate him, hope he dont let me down

I'm not gonna say you're a fan boy just because you really like a player lol.

But fair enough. You watch other leagues that's good enough for me.  :Y:

QPR are considering making a new contract offer to Charlie Austin.

Rangers discussed a new deal for the striker last season but accepted he would not re-sign while the club was on course to be relegated from the Premier League.

His departure seemed inevitable once relegation was confirmed, particularly after he won an England call-up.

Austin, who recently turned 26, is still expected to leave before the start of the new season.

However, amid speculation linking him with several clubs, QPR have not had any enquiries since rejecting a bid from Leicester – the first approach they had received for Austin despite numerous reports of interest from the likes of Chelsea, Newcastle, West Ham and Southampton.

Austin has a year of his contract remaining, having signed a three-year deal when he moved to west London from Burnley in 2013.

By not signing an improved contract, he missed out on a substantial pay increase.

Rangers believe another offer to Austin could address this while still leaving the door open to an eventual move and, crucially, protecting the club from potentially losing him for a knockdown fee in January or no fee at all were he to see out his current contract.

Austin scored 18 goals last season and has netted a total of 36 in his two years at QPR.

On Thursday afternoon a number of bookmakers suspended betting on him signing for Newcastle, but the Magpies had still not made an approach.

QPR want £15m for him and director of football Les Ferdinand this week insisted the club would not reduce the asking prices for Austin and winger Matty Phillips.

yep imo he is.

one of the best off the ball strikers ive seen in the last few years, great eye for goal, brings others into the game, got tek, only 22 years old as well

Typical Englishman.

Please. I'm begging you. At least until January. Can you try and watch at least 3 Bundesliga/Serie A league games a month?

Ings should be somewhere like Newcastle.

:D

bruh, i watch bundesliga and eredivisie alot.

i really do rate ings, when i say best off the ball striker im talking premier leauge tho.

tbf im a sly fanboy for ings really do rate him, hope he dont let me down

I'm not gonna say you're a fan boy just because you really like a player lol.

But fair enough. You watch other leagues that's good enough for me.  :Y:

loool

i dont watch much premier leauge when QPR are in it, just our games really.

will be nice to view it as an outsider again

Sounding like an Arsenal fan right now bro.

2013/2014 season SAS scored combined 55 goals.

When was the last time a Chelsea,arsenal or utd player scored 25 goals in the league?

U lot love to single out Liverpool

Nah I mean talking about finances and oh we maximise our revenue etc etc leave all that for the berks on Twitter.

/

Who cares if we haven't had a duo score 55 combined goals that's an anything stat considering you didn't win fuck all that year.

Sounding like an Arsenal fan right now bro.

2013/2014 season SAS scored combined 55 goals.

When was the last time a Chelsea,arsenal or utd player scored 25 goals in the league?

U lot love to single out Liverpool

Nah I mean talking about finances and oh we maximise our revenue etc etc leave all that for the berks on Twitter.

/

Who cares if we haven't had a duo score 55 combined goals that's an anything stat considering you didn't win fuck all that year.

lool listen u lot love to talk about the prices we buy players but have u seen Chelsea recently smh

who has scored more than 20goals for chelsea since drogba ?

We have had Torres,Suarez and Sturridge during that time

Every one can be ignorant g

berbatov was signed for 30m

To be 3rd choice

Foh hypocrites

Huge difference between being 3rd choice while winning multiple trophies and being 2nd choice for a 6th place trophy less team

He was 4th choice behind Ronaldo Rooney and Tevez but tell this guy it's not the same as being third behind Danny and Ricks from the arms