What Trainers Ya Feeling?

revs

What shoes is Fabolous wearing in his this Video?32 secsIf anyone can tell me or show me a link where i can get those shoes i will stop making topics
they are gucci so go on their website, there's nuffin about that stands out in design any generic gucci shoe
ThanxLemme see what their website saying i bet they won't have em there still

Size are f*ck*ng AWFUL with online deliveries & customer service. I'm outraged/disgusted.
thats my work ur talking about :(....i joke, JD are pricks tho, bare health and safety violations up in that place.
i went to Size? on the weekend because i hadn't been in there in ages. Saw one worker on first glance who looked decent. She was wearing short shorts. Do you know who im on about?

I want those Nylon mag dunks. Hope I can purchase online somewhere when they're around....& lol people in size? are lovely though ^_^
i swear the nylon ones will be available in places like Urban Outfitters. Unless im thinking of another collab.

i forgot to tell my colleague to put a 7 on hold for them nylon dunks and they got solddddddarrrghhhhhhhhhhh.... they were so cleaaaaaaaaan.and revs, u talkin bout a white girl, brown long(ish) hair??next yeezys 5/5/09!!
lol at you Bayy knowing exactly who im on aboutYeezys are on the 5th now wtf?

Havent been keeping my eyes on fashion for the longest time.Where can i purchase vans in person?Wht shops up west end should man be going in to geta general feel of whats nice and exclusive.Just 2 get my brain back in2 the fashion feel. Bait and un obvious shops