BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, dub said:

arguably saving the nation from recession wouldn't be considered "uncivilized"

though I agree its undemocratic

I'd like a second referendum though

imagine if this had gone through: Lords reject attempt to lower EU referendum voting age to 16

Didn't only 25% or so of  people legible to vote between 18-25 actually vote? Irrc

Glad they didn't let the youngers vote. They have had years of grooming by the EU. Same as them poor Irish kids on the news being told in their schools they should not call themselves Irish anymore but Europeans. It's a disgrace to see the disrespect these lot have had for the older voters too, the same olders who battled in wars so that these pricks could be free and live in a democracy.

• Downvote 4

17 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Why couldn't they reject it if they really wanted to? 

I don't mean literally couldn't.

I mean they couldn't go against the voting public with the biggest turnout (ever?).

I disagree with the outcome but you have to respect the publics vote if you put it to them.

• Upvote 1

even Nigel said the youngers should get a vote, it was the Conservatives didn't want it as they thought it would mean there'd be pressure for the youngers to have a vote in the general election too

imagine you're screaming about democracy and you're saying people who have to live more of their lives with the decision of the vote shouldn't have part of it, do you not think that's hypocrisy? 

1 minute ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Yeah, shouldn't covers the moral aspect of it. 

Couldn't, I'm assuming is a legality? 

Pretty sure this wasn't a legally binding referendum? 

Joke that we let idiots decide on something as important as leaving the EU. But didn't raise a referendum for the war in Iraq

Pmsl at these deams showing there true colours that they was not for democracy all along, hope these vermin keep coming out the wood work as will know who is truly supporting the country and who is not

Funny how Farage was against all the wars but your elite new world order masters who you back was pro war

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Shall we let 10 year olds vote as well then yea since it's their future?????? In fact how about we change the law and just stop Northerners voting since London adults can't accept the result as it is.

:/

Dunno why you love to post nonsense.

If 16 year olds want to vote and are mature enough to take the opportunity to do so then they should be able to.

• Upvote 2

On 6/24/2016 at 0:47 PM, Funkyskanker said:

it not even the chav voting out im seeing bare d*ckhead on insta who voted out. d*ckheads actually think when the uk actually the effects are instant and that they are going to get a job tomorrow shit i going to take time just look at the 2008 shit has barely recovered since then. anyone who is a student/ recent graduate or unskilled worker i going to be pissed these comming years

truss!!! their completely clueless & have no idea of time frames or implementations involved which doesn't give them absolute certainty that they'll get a job let alone stop immigration in it's tracks or suddenly make their lives better

the reasons I'm hearing are beyond madness & makes me question even why everyone should get to vote

one big 40+ year old white guy when asked "why did you vote leave?" "to stop africans and mainly muslims coming to bomb us and take our jobs"

shits disgusting

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yoshie said:

:/

Dunno why you love to post nonsense.

If 16 year olds want to vote and are mature enough to take the opportunity to do so then they should be able to.

And how do you decide whether they are mature enough when you have adults like Mame who can't even handle taking the loss. I trust the elders to be wiser, as was already pointed out, look at the turn out for the 18-24s........... They didn't bother. 

26 minutes ago, dub said:

arguably saving the nation from recession wouldn't be considered "uncivilized"

though I agree its undemocratic

I'd like a second referendum though

imagine if this had gone through: Lords reject attempt to lower EU referendum voting age to 16

Thats what you want is to keep having referendums until we have the one that suits your agenda :/

That is uncivilised and backwards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Gambino said:

And how do you decide whether they are mature enough when you have adults like Mame who can't even handle taking the loss. I trust the elders to be wiser, as was already pointed out, look at the turn out for the 18-24s........... They didn't bother. 

You got an obsession with Mame, suggest you take it to PM's..

If 16 year olds are rallying for the opportunity to vote, let them.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, dub said:

you leave school at 16

you can join the army at 16

but them 2 years are important for you to learn more about politics before you're mature enough to know how to vote apparently

I agree in the future we should give them the vote. Just allow us time to reverse all the Pro EU Propaganda grooming that has gone on in schools. Let's instill Britishness back into them, make them pledge allegiance to the flag and sing the anthem like they do in USA :)

• Downvote 10