BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Who said they didn't sell them in Supermarkets. I said they sit around making rules upon which is a substandard. 

You do realise wonky vegetable and fruit doesn't taste or have less value than any other fruit and veg right? 

Straight & bendy are not banned by the EU. Commission Regulation 2257/94 identifies certain restrictions for fruits that producers have to conform to in order to sell their produce within the EU. The regulation states that bananas must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature." 

Class 1 bananas can have "slight defects of shape" and Class 2 bananas full-on "defects of shape".

You are so stupid ?

You know these rules were a simplification of existing trade standards.. for the benefits of importers and in the end, consumers?

Dont let that get in the way of an easily digestible story for the idiots like yourself though

5 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

But doesn't he avoid British jobs by building in China?.... If he has the best engineers then he could push the cyclone vacuums (which he makes money from other manufacturers) and improve the technology, no?

Do you favor British business or German business though? Do you favour the British to make their own rules or Europe to make your rules for you? Do you want the ability to vote your government into power or do you wanna just be told what's what by the EU.

• Downvote 5

11 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Hilarious isn't it..... And yet 100% true. What about Vacuum cleaners? James Dyson complaining about the rules the EU put into place to stop more powerful Vacuum Cleaners, which he said was to favor German businesses over his. Nevermind James luckily the majority are not cucked like FA.

Cant make this up ?

You got anymore boris sound bytes to regurgitate?

What rules that affect you and me though?!...

If Germans have a good supply chains here then yes..... if a British company fuck sake off to China then they can fuck off. Dyson has the same rules as every other vacuum cleaner manufacturer and have to abide by it. Post brexit, they will still need to abide by eu rule to sell there, which means we will have the same exact vacuum as the Eu as it's cheaper to have the same models across the board....

We're a bit different on voting mate. I didn't vote for self gain, I voted for my country. British Fishermen being able to Fish their own seas puts a smile on my face, being able to deport terrorists without the EU blocking it and claiming they have a family life makes me happy. Any other rule that the EU had that worked well, I will put trust in my own British politicians to keep. And if my own British politicians fuck me about, I will take comfort in knowing their time will come when I can vote to oust them. Unlike the EU.

• Downvote 6

8 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

So trying to protect and not exhaust the fish stock and restrict the ages of how old the fish should be before capture...

We take OUR waters back for OUR Fishermen who were told to destroy their boats whilst other countries were allowed to fish in our seas....

And are we not capable of setting rules ourselves for our own country? Why is it that you are confident in the EU protecting that food chain but have no faith in the UK protecting it?

The EU's quota system dictates precisely which species of fish, and how many, fishermen are allowed to catch.

Instead Mr Hastings wants a "days at sea" system, which would allow fishermen to fish freely for a set number of days, but which is constantly monitored to prevent over-fishing.

In countries where the days at sea system is used, fishermen can be ordered to return to port - or to stay in port - at any time if they are deemed to be over-fishing.

Good Environmental Status is described by 11 Descriptors:

• Descriptor 1. Biodiversity is maintained
  • Descriptor 2. Non-indigenous species do not adversely alter the ecosystem
  • Descriptor 3. The population of commercial fish species is healthy
  • Descriptor 4. Elements of food webs ensure long-term abundance and reproduction
  • Descriptor 5. Eutrophication is minimised
  • Descriptor 6. The sea floor integrity ensures functioning of the ecosystem
  • Descriptor 7. Permanent alteration of hydrographical conditions does not adversely affect the ecosystem
  • Descriptor 8. Concentrations of contaminants give no effects
  • Descriptor 9. Contaminants in seafood are below safe levels
  • Descriptor 10. Marine litter does not cause harm
  • Descriptor 11. Introduction of energy (including underwater noise) does not adversely affect the ecosystem

Where is the bad stuff?

Sorry are you purposely avoiding the repeated fact that British Fishermen were not allowed to fish their own seas. Do they just not matter to you? Issit a case of I don't know them, I don't benefit from them so fuck them?

You are posting up technical terms about the sea that I haven't even argued were bad lol Like who are you debating them points with, yourself? What if we took those points and applied them ourselves but allowed our Fishermen to be in our waters.............

Good thing?

How were Brits not allowed to fish in their season? Isn't that what they do, where they can ONLY fish? I think you are mistaken and using DM propaganda. 

http://britishseafishing.co.uk/conservation/common-fisheries-policy-cfp/

So as long as you don't fish within certain distance from another nation, every nation  an fish anywhere..... so Brits can fish all over Eu waters..... oh look, the Brits pissed the French fisherman off due to the way they fished for Scallops..... 

• Upvote 1

I mean you keep looking for a positive EU spin on it but I can post things all day on the contrary too........ who knows better besides the Fishermen themselves, and so many of them seem to be totally for Brexit, hmmmm why? Why is that considering Luv Doc seems to know how wonderful it is for them.

http://theconversation.com/british-fishermen-want-out-of-the-eu-heres-why-60803

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/30/british-fisherman-will-catch-hundreds-of-thousands-of-tonnes-mor/

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/british-fishermen-want-out-of-the-eu-heres-why/

We even have them shook about it.

https://www.ft.com/content/aa38a210-faaa-11e6-9516-2d969e0d3b65

If only they had your Wisdom and knowledge to school them on their own industry mate.

"They can fish in EU Waters"

It's a bit like a bunch of Bulgarians coming here to live and claim benefits and telling a British person well you are allowed to go live in Bulgaria too.... Not happening issit.

• Downvote 5

Lol I came with information that isn't anti eu bias, that seems more genuine than the shit you post up and you have a go at me? You know nothing about the fishing industry. Admitting lyrics, neither do I, but I know a trillion times more about the aviation and engineering industry than you do.... You are fishing for anti eu propaganda, I just looked for information on fishing laws, be it for or against and looking back on my past post I am not biased on either side but I have noticed ignorant people like yourself, look for anti eu information and misinformation to justify your cause.

If the car manufacturers in this country have to pay to sell the cars in the eu, if the cuntservatives drop their tax to support them, we all lose out due to hardly any tax coming in and the employees pay will be shit as the brexit will be the excuse as cut backs are required..... which means job loses.... 

You are also stupid to think this country doesn't need a supply chain around Europe. 

• Upvote 1

^^ Probably exactly how May put it. General Election coming up, EU goes on the offensive, starts boosting up their figures hoping to change the minds of the British people to vote for a weaker party in favour of the EU.

How is it that they can claim we have "Liabilities" but apparently we don't have any rights to the £800 Billion assets when we've been one of the biggest bank rolls of the EU.

Luv Doc...... You posted nothing of relevance, a few rules on Fishing which don't tell you who it favours. If the EU was so good for British Fisherman, why do they want to leave, explain that? lol. All the articles clearly state that it's in their favour to be out of the EU, The EU knows that as well hence the other article showing them panicking about losing the waters. It's clearly one of the industries which would be boosted by a Brexit.

• Downvote 4

An industry that contributes less to the UK economy than private investigators. 

We have been importers of fish for well over 30 years. That ain't gonna change when 'we get our waters back'

• Upvote 3

As insignificant as their work and lives are to you personally, it is their livelihood. One which could improve for them under Brexit. Don't see why you would want to deny improvements to their lives considering the remainers on here are adamant Brexit won't bother their super educated and wealthy lifestyles.

At the end of the day we can go full circle and recognize neither the EU or the UK would be in this position had the EU not constantly been on a power grabbing mission because it's politicians had developed a dream of a United States of Europe.

So how will Brexit improve aviation and aerospace engineering?

How will it improve aerospace manufacturing and aerospace maintenance in this country?

How will the Northern Ireland/Republic of Ireland boarder work?

Will the UK government commit to developing former coal mining towns, which the EU are currently doing?

What happens if Scotland votes for independence?

What happens at airports with passport control?

Will we require Visas to go EU?

With tariffs going to be applied to our manufactured items, how are we going to sell products to the EU with an instant 10% additional cost added, knowing we cannot compete?

Also, will you be pissed that bananas, as you claim, will still abide by the EU rules as no company will sell the UK different bananas if they send it to Europe in one batch?

• Upvote 1

Also, previously I have stated that I don't care if we leave or stay, I will go anywhere in this world to make money, I have no issues if the people will vote over emotions and prejudice.

I don't give a fuck about the royal family, but I do wish the normal people were not so stupid as I do love this country.

People say "Let's make Britain great again" but will put their country, strategically, in a worse place financially and worse place to have a massive influence or anything. 

You have people in this country who are begging to have deals with the USA, which as a country, if by far worse that anything the EU could ever do. It makes me sick!

What happens if an asteroid lands in Europe? What if, What if, What if. Why are you so confidant that the UK will be worse off when it's been reported that the UK will be fine outside of the EU, you can argue it's an unknown quantity yet you as a British man seem to only want to go along with the idea that we are incapable and will be a disaster without the EU controlling our lives. Kinda weird but other countries do actually exist beyond the European Union. And I can follow up every question with why can't we have a trade deal without being run by the EU besides spite? It's one I've been asking for what? 2 Years now.... Good luck answering it.

• Downvote 2

Don't you require a visa to travel anywhere else by the way? And why are you so hooked on tariffs like say that isn't gonna affect the EU.... We're looking for a deal, shit if they wanna shoot themselves in the foot and make their own people suffer for it just in spite of us, let them do it lol. We'll go do our own deals around the world whilst they stick with trying to bail out places like Greece constantly.

Lol "looking for a deal" them lick and stick finger in the air solutions. 

Last I recall Britain didn't become the super power it is today through such methods (making deals). Invade, invade and conquer... Raid former empire nations for resources. (rebranded as the commonwealth nations) if any of these nations have sense.. (apart from Australia) Just shut the door on England.. Who will then go door knocking onto Uncle Sam for some "Democracy" sense kicking into non compliant countries bountiful of natural resources that Britain heavily relies on to exist and manipulate into false inflation value of its pound. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Gambino said:

What happens if an asteroid lands in Europe? What if, What if, What if. Why are you so confidant that the UK will be worse off when it's been reported that the UK will be fine outside of the EU, you can argue it's an unknown quantity yet you as a British man seem to only want to go along with the idea that we are incapable and will be a disaster without the EU controlling our lives. Kinda weird but other countries do actually exist beyond the European Union. And I can follow up every question with why can't we have a trade deal without being run by the EU besides spite? It's one I've been asking for what? 2 Years now.... Good luck answering it.

Avoiding my questions......Questions that are genuine..... My questions answer for you anyway....

You are biased and only look for anything that backs your argument, even if it is fake info.

You know nothing and will know nothing until you are on the street blaming x, y and z for you not having money.

You have called me an elite before, which goes to show how far beneath me you are and if this country goes to shit, I can kick and look after my family....

I'll answer your EU free trade question, logic states that they are a trade union, it would be pointless to give the UK everything what they want. Plus, the UK will have to accept free movement of people, which is why I can go Iceland, where I was in May, where I can go there or work there without going through certain shit.

Back to the questions:

How will they shoot themselves in the foot if credit remains to be easy to come by in the EU?

Why would they care if they can sell "cars" to lots of people within the EU, USA, UAE and Canada, with the deals they have or will have?

Why is the Greek economy now performing well whilst ours is stuttering?

How will Britain be "Great again" if it is a shadow of its former self?

How will the NHS and other services survive without the tax from working people and companies leaving the country to avoid tariffs?

I'm asking you genuine questions, which if you answered if sincere, logical answers then you would get people thinking that you have a point..... If you can't answer any questions I have asked then you are ignorant and your argument is void @Gambino

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Lol "looking for a deal" them lick and stick finger in the air solutions. 

Last I recall Britain didn't become the super power it is today through such methods (making deals). Invade, invade and conquer... Raid former empire nations for resources. (rebranded as the commonwealth nations) if any of these nations have sense.. (apart from Australia) Just shut the door on England.. Who will then go door knocking onto Uncle Sam for some "Democracy" sense kicking into non compliant countries bountiful of natural resources that Britain heavily relies on to exist and manipulate into false inflation value of its pound. 

A lot of these English people don't understand. Some of them remind me of the Septic Tanks.